Recent Topics

Ads

WP Dps "Berserker" My last video!

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
yoluigi

WP Dps "Berserker" My last video!

Post#1 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:00 pm

My last video hope you guys enjoy with the new wp 2h dps tweak (Aoe detaunt,bludgeon,Guilty soul)

Click here to watch on YouTube
Small tribute to the creator of Berserk that passed away.
Thanks to everyone in the RoR Community making this game fun to play and the Dev making this game possible to play on!

Ads
Detangler

Re: WP Dps "Berserker" My last video!

Post#2 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:05 pm

I've liked a lot of your videos. The music choice in this one.... PERFECT. NO SPOILERS. Experience it yourself to understand. God I love that game's music so.. so much....
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

yoluigi

Post#3 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:45 pm

Detangler wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:05 pm I've liked a lot of your videos. The music choice in this one.... PERFECT. NO SPOILERS. Experience it yourself to understand. God I love that game's music so.. so much....
Thank you Van damme! Haha Yeah I love that soundtrack.

Klod91

Post#4 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:04 am

Good stuff.

ChicagoJoe

Post#5 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:55 pm

yoluigi wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:00 pm My last video hope you guys enjoy with the new wp 2h dps tweak (Aoe detaunt,bludgeon,Guilty soul)

Click here to watch on YouTube
Small tribute to the creator of Berserk that passed away.
Thanks to everyone in the RoR Community making this game fun to play and the Dev making this game possible to play on!
Latest or last? Hope you aren't leaving?
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Koha

Post#6 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:20 pm

Nice video ! Gutz would have loved it.

May I ask you the gear used ? and RR ? I find dps WP so difficult to balance.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

yoluigi

Post#7 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:52 pm

Koha wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:20 pm Nice video ! Gutz would have loved it.

TY!
RR got full futile strike parry and str 1 crit.
few clips i used the normal build (Crit/+25% dmg/Haste/GS)
But most of it full warlord with this https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 184%2C4160

FULL WARLORD give you immunity to stun and root for 10 seconds. Soo you lose about 1000 health 100 str and some parry and crit instead of the BIS. But worth it for solo or duo.
That AP pump chance on hit help because when you use your DIVINE ASSAULT you dont gain any ap soo that's why managing ap is soo hard. Having the proc to get more ap help alot against class that drain ap.
Used fortress weapon and bloodlord the big crit is bloodlord most of the time but you alot more squishier because of the downside -less armor and toughness. It's all about the burst and surviving the burst from dps soo you dont get killed.
Hope it answer your questions!

Esperflame

Post#8 » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:40 pm

Takes me back to when Invader was top armor and roaming with Halcite on my IB with a 6 man. We held off 8 destro for like 2-3 mins while the rest of our party ran back to us and wiped them. We even got a couple kills before they made it back but we couldn't win 2v8. We had to stall for our team to arrive. Such fun times.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Ads
Koha

Post#9 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:09 am

yoluigi wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:52 pm

TY!
But most of it full warlord with this https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... 184%2C4160

FULL WARLORD give you immunity to stun and root for 10 seconds. Soo you lose about 1000 health 100 str and some parry and crit instead of the BIS. But worth it for solo or duo.
That AP pump chance on hit help because when you use your DIVINE ASSAULT you dont gain any ap soo that's why managing ap is soo hard. Having the proc to get more ap help alot against class that drain ap.
Used fortress weapon and bloodlord the big crit is bloodlord most of the time but you alot more squishier because of the downside -less armor and toughness. It's all about the burst and surviving the burst from dps soo you dont get killed.
Thanks for the detailed information ! I’ll try to level my WP but it’s a long way to full warlord.
My main on live was a wrath WP. I was a noob and might still be one, but all changes made on RoR sound nice. I might try again someday.
MA Kirth BG Melnibone SH Kikass
WH Merci SM Kohagen SL Koagul

yoluigi

Post#10 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:29 pm

Koha wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:09 am
yoluigi wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:52 pm

TY!

Thanks for the detailed information ! I’ll try to level my WP but it’s a long way to full warlord.
My main on live was a wrath WP. I was a noob and might still be one, but all changes made on RoR sound nice. I might try again someday.
keep at it it's pretty fun especialy if you duo or trio with friends! :)