Recent Topics

Ads

New Mount Proposal - Dark Elves - Cold One Chariot - Single Mount

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
szejoza

Re: New Mount Proposal - Dark Elves - Cold One Chariot - Single Mount

Post#21 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:55 am

Deathsaw wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:00 pm Your project is very cool. But I believe that the Dark Elfs need a smaller mount, maybe a horse, it's very difficult to hide with these dinosaurs wagging their tails
this ^
horses would be great, especially that there're specific DE miniatures with horses for them, just darker, and with spiky spikes ofc (and rig and animations are already in as you can simply copy any horse mount assets)
Spoiler:

Ads
Deathsaw

Post#22 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:38 pm

szejoza wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:55 am
Deathsaw wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:00 pm Your project is very cool. But I believe that the Dark Elfs need a smaller mount, maybe a horse, it's very difficult to hide with these dinosaurs wagging their tails
this ^
horses would be great, especially that there're specific DE miniatures with horses for them, just darker, and with spiky spikes ofc (and rig and animations are already in as you can simply copy any horse mount assets)
Yes! It would be amazing and I think it shouldn't be too difficult to apply these skins...

ashton007

Post#23 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:37 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:16 am
ashton007 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:16 pm I like it, but you see, the staff seem to be completely against anything cosmetic that literally has 0 effect or impact on the game or balance. It’s the biggest travesty here imo.
???
I’m sorry which part was confusing for you, the devs don’t like to give us cosmetic stuff, see nurgle chosen and all the other various items they removed that had no affect on the game besides being cosmetic. Remember the 1h spear on BG? What about the marauder appearances chosen had? These were patched out because they don’t condone cosmetics.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#24 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:55 pm

ashton007 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:37 pm
ashton007 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:16 pm I like it, but you see, the staff seem to be completely against anything cosmetic that literally has 0 effect or impact on the game or balance. It’s the biggest travesty here imo.
???
I’m sorry which part was confusing for you, the devs don’t like to give us cosmetic stuff, see nurgle chosen and all the other various items they removed that had no affect on the game besides being cosmetic. Remember the 1h spear on BG? What about the marauder appearances chosen had? These were patched out because they don’t condone cosmetics.
We've added new mounts, we're working on offering better guild token rewards (including the mount), we've given away so much stuff in Twitch Drops and we have a plans that I cannot share right now but they basically answer your question. You will just have to wait I guess :D

Omegus

Post#25 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:45 pm

???
They don't condone careers having appearance items not intended for them. That is different from being "against anything cosmetic".
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

TrancaNapiaz

Post#26 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:35 pm

What about making a tier of cosmetic mounts not usable outside a very specific conditions so a bit bigger or weirder mount could be viable? Just to brag about it, "look me, I'm cool"

ashton007

Post#27 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:04 am

Omegus wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:45 pm

???
They don't condone careers having appearance items not intended for them. That is different from being "against anything cosmetic".
sounds like the removal of creative freedom to me, that had 0 impact on balance

Vri

Post#28 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:29 am

OP did you post something like this a year or two ago ?

Ads
Meliannia

Post#29 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:10 am

noooooo in The Name of All That Which Does Not Suck
i played rift, after 3 yearswowkids wanted snail mounts, budgie mounts, rat mounts, ferret mounts, asmonbald Squirrel mounts
and the wowkids paid 20$ for them and rift is DEAD
plz no. you have your adults sensible generic mount ,move on

pl z p-lz plz keep mounts for sensible adults: horse only

thank you jesus, ride a horse as G0d intended

TrancaNapiaz

Post#30 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:13 am

Meliannia wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:10 am noooooo in The Name of All That Which Does Not Suck
i played rift, after 3 yearswowkids wanted snail mounts, budgie mounts, rat mounts, ferret mounts, asmonbald Squirrel mounts
and the wowkids paid 20$ for them and rift is DEAD
plz no. you have your adults sensible generic mount ,move on

pl z p-lz plz keep mounts for sensible adults: horse only

thank you jesus, ride a horse as G0d intended
Yes, also delete all the fantasy races too.

:?: