Recent Topics

Ads

Lol NA Forts

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dansari

Lol NA Forts

Post#1 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:52 am

<Salt Factory>

Ads
Kellanved

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#2 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:15 pm

Soooo... Nice whining because destro did ok on flags in stage 2 (i was in BC farming so seen all flag swaps) so lord was stronger. You let them also get out jail just like that. So maybe instead of insulting people use brain next time and protect prison better? Holding it in this fort is priority. :lol:
AM / WH / BW / KOTBS / WL
MARA / ZEALOT / BO / MAGUS / WE
And also: Nastymidget - EG / Nastygobbo - SH

Deadkiller

Post#3 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Looks like you didnt know how Fort mechanic is working. Pls more order cry....

kilafornia

Post#4 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:27 pm

I was there this morning (Arcymonk, EU time ) I wish i could play more on NA time i would get invader in no time. EU order so much better.But yeah thx for not guarding jail You not total trash players :)

In Your Video look what Grumstuk da Ravager says truth bombs :)

NAplayer

Post#5 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:33 pm

You people are absolutely despicable. Why do you have to make a destro vs order fight out of this? The system fort system is flawed and it simply does not work during NA hours when there's very few players compared to EU prime. It is quite baffling that Natherul has done NOTHING about this but we are talking about the man who thinks that malus is a good idea. Scale the lord hp properly for Christ's sake, it's not a player issue, it is your faulty system.

The people here defending this are absolutely disgusting. Of course destro did well during stage 2, it's much easier to do well during stage 2 because the fewer players the easier it is for the defenders.

Wiede

Post#6 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Not offending, i just never played a fort til now... whats happening in that video?
From a no mechanic knowing point and comments so far it just looks like a loss cause you didnt play a proper fort. Why the whine?

When you talk about low pop forts are unplayable/unwinable, they also must suck for destro too, am i right?

So it should be a mechanical thingy and not oder/desto bias, right?

Abe

Post#7 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:20 pm

WO
W Dansari just WOW

Harkanor

Post#8 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:29 pm

Salt indeed

Ads
Odaop

Post#9 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:39 pm

Alucard2010

Post#10 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:43 pm

kilafornia wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 12:27 pm I was there this morning (Arcymonk, EU time ) I wish i could play more on NA time i would get invader in no time. EU order so much better.But yeah thx for not guarding jail You not total trash players :)

In Your Video look what Grumstuk da Ravager says truth bombs :)
Destro got cleaned out of lord room on first push and we were in on lord with 18-19 mins on the clock. Then we cleared you off 2nd floor TWICE while most of dps stayed on lord...don’t even pretend you guys were good players in that Fort.

Y’all were garbage and only reason you won was bc of weird fort mechanics in a low pop time zone. You want to build up NA population, having stupid **** like this in the game won’t do it.