Recent Topics

Ads

Lol NA Forts

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Odaop

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#41 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:21 pm

Alucard2010 wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:48 pm You’re missing the point, we DIDNT care y’all were out there. At all, period. We allocated 6 tanks to the door, focused lord. When morals were up, we wiped y’all and went back to lord. Destro was a non factor in this phase for 19 minutes while we beat away on the lord who wouldn’t die.
>Y'all

Gloating about doing remotely well against a pug group with broken wbs while having premade on your said, tremendous skill on your part. Now he tries bragging about moral pushing with the most broken moral in the game, pathetic! You can't stop. Can't imagine how much babyraging you'd do against another premade, let alone des having wbs everyone can join.

Ads
phononHYPE

Post#42 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 1:58 am

I saw me in the background, look ma, I'm internet famous! OP is angry, bad mechanics or not. And stage 2 we (order) didn't do that well so it was about as expected. Well, not that good actually. Lord absorb was pretty painful, but no more than a poor execution of stage 2 on another lord, say 1.5k poison flings. I did like that first push though, that was well done. Gave me hope. Ah well, we all know about hope...
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Arthem

Post#43 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:44 am

Working as intended.

Esperflame

Post#44 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:00 am

This has to more to do with the devs pushing PvE to be important in PvP. Lords on live were much easier to kill.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

dansari

Post#45 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Don't worry I'm gonna upload a video on how easy it is to defend a fort just as soon as I care enough to edit it.
Can't wait to hear destro excuses on this one.

Click here to watch on YouTube
<Salt Factory>

Gorgra

Post#46 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:11 am

Man, as a new player on this server I would like to offer some insight, as I have seen some discussion in this thread about what will "drive away" newcomers. Let me tell you something, the mechanics of a keep siege as displayed and discussed will NOT make me leave.
The OP will.
This is virtually nothing more than a QQ thread. I am not seeing anything displayed here that concerns me or interests me besides the toxic attitude of the OP and the mud flinging and insulting.

You are calling people trash? You are griping because you didn't succeed in some way that you expected to? Wow. I just dropped by the rules, and, funny enough
"1.1 Don't Be A ****
We are all here to play and enjoy the game. Attacking other players in chat, trolling players in general with toxic attitudes, or finding other creative ways to disrupt other players from enjoying their time here. None of this is appreciated.
Respect is the word, whether you hate someone or simply think they're a bad player, you can be respectful. Keep in mind this is just a game, and there is no reason and no place for real grieves/grudges"

:roll:
I am not worried about wonky mechanics or barely losing because the game is set up in a capacity that seems unfair. I'm worried about ego driven players acting like jerks and flexing every chance they get.
I have been playing Order and Destro evenly, but I don't want to play with or along side the OP at all.
"Who did we gift bags to this time?"
What kind of person wants to play with somebody like this?

OP, you are playing the reanimated corpse of a dead and failed game that is so niche it doesn't even seem to break 1,000 players. Maybe quit taking this so seriously. I mained destro on live and want to play order and experience the other side more. I don't want to play with you, however.

Stilton

Post#47 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:25 am

Gorgra wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:11 am I would like to offer some insight
Yeah but you seem like a normal human being, you're clearly not a 'pro gamer'. Can you not hear how fast these guys tap the '1' key... They are badasses, get on their level bruh.

Plaguewall

Post#48 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:39 am

Stilton wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:25 am
Yeah but you seem like a normal human being, you're clearly not a 'pro gamer'. Can you not hear how fast these guys tap the '1' key... They are badasses, get on their level bruh.
I too, wish to be pro. But I'm a clicker and I usually have a beer in one hand so no chance of that happening.

But seriously, here some of y'all complaining like someone crapped in your Khorne-flakes and here's me just trying to get a fort done without DC'ing five times. Just take it as it comes and thank your lucky stars we've still got a game to play. It's still great, warts and all.

I'll see you on the field as your renown pinata.

Ads
dansari

Post#49 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:34 am

Gorgra wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:11 am stuff
play dessi during NA then -- be happy to push forts on you :lol:
<Salt Factory>

dansari

Post#50 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:35 am

Stilton wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:25 am
That's a double tap on "G" to swap guard.. lmfao. The carebear mentality of this server has exponentially increased.
<Salt Factory>