Recent Topics

Ads

Lol NA Forts

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dansari

Re: Lol NA Forts

Post#71 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:20 pm

Ekundu01 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:18 pm
dansari wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:16 pm
Zaxxond wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Salt Factory is the CiCi's Pizza of NA Order guilds.
SF is the Little Caesers of NA order guilds how **** dare you.
I don't know where you all live but all those places suck around here.

Click here to watch on YouTube
<Salt Factory>

Ads
Zaxxond

Post#72 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Ekundu01 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:18 pm
dansari wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:16 pm
Zaxxond wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:12 pm

Salt Factory is the CiCi's Pizza of NA Order guilds.
SF is the Little Caesers of NA order guilds how **** dare you.
I don't know where you all live but all those places suck around here.

Ekundu01

Post#73 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:40 pm

Sorry i thought you guys were so bad in game that it carried over into real life and you actually thought those places were good. My bad. :oops:
Trismack

Luuca

Post#74 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:42 pm

ORDER LOSES FORTS BECAUSE OF DPS AMS

I was informed of this by a pro gamer last night and it's the god's honest truth. I caused every death in the fort take last night by being on my DPS specced AM.

No need to change mechanics. We all know who to blame now.

Martok

Post#75 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:44 pm

Luuca wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:42 pm ORDER LOSES FORTS BECAUSE OF DPS AMS

I was informed of this by a pro gamer last night and it's the god's honest truth. I caused every death in the fort take last night by being on my DPS specced AM.

No need to change mechanics. We all know who to blame now.

Wait, Fort loses used to be all the fault of an SM playing two-hand. I guess I need to return to the game so everything can be my fault again.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

kok

Post#76 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Thankyouforlistening wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:32 pm
But then again, let's say a group or two did PvP (in order to safeguard the PvE heroes), you now have what? - Atleast 3/4 your realm spamming away at the Lord for +20min, and the Lord's HP hardly dipped below 50%. Do you really think that missing, let's be geneous, 1/4 would have changed anything about that?

Maybe the Lord's HP would actually have dipped proper below 50%, but the Lord most certainly would still not have died.
I have Zero idea what the hell you talking about. Lord is at 4% hp when time is up.
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

kok

Post#77 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:31 pm

Thankyouforlistening wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:11 pm
In any case:
If a system in a PvP game - thats population is 99.99% disorganized, undisciplined pugs - is built upon PvE elements which require almost undivived attention of everyone in the respective instance... bad things are bound to happen (e.g.: this thread and the rampant shitflinging its made up of; the littering of ingame chats with manhunt-esque nonsense and pity-partying,...).
Especially so, if the PvE elements require +15min of mindless spamming, as - naturally - everyone and their grandmothers will eventually phase out ~ pug or not.

You do know the reason that fort fail is because ORGANISED PREMADE CAMP the door and didn't even touch the lord
Watch at the video .
Northside-KOTBS ,Southside-SW Westsides-WP Eastside-WH,Rightside-WL
Good Soldier win fight, Good Calvary win field, Good Cannon win Battle, Good logistic win Wars
--Book of Five Rings

dansari

Post#78 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:24 pm

kok wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:31 pm You do know the reason that fort fail is because ORGANISED PREMADE CAMP the door and didn't even touch the lord
Watch at the video .
ORGANIZED PREMADE CAMP was on the Lord for most of the time prior to the video starting :lol: :lol: :lol: how anyone can defend bashing their head against an npc for 18 minutes and not succeeding is mind boggling to me.
<Salt Factory>

Ads
CountTalabecland

Post#79 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:42 pm

Is there an ETA on a fix for the lord’s insane HP pool yet?
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

dansari

Post#80 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:06 am

Thankyouforlistening wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:25 pm Added emphasis in form of colors, alternatively you can read Dan's post or re-watch the video with sound (disregard their banter).
Nooo baby the banter is the best part. It's what gets everybody in a kerfuffle... until they watch the 3-1 dbs defense video :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<Salt Factory>