Recent Topics

Ads

Should Rampage be nerfed?

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
adapter
Suspended

Should Rampage be nerfed?

Post#1 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Was looking for the correct place to post this and it seems this one is the right one, if not, please feel free to move it to the forum section it should be.

Have we gotten enough of Rampage already? a skill that allows Slayers to bypass 100% of enemies defenses. Here's proof that it is broken as if is not enough proof all the talking and complains about it. I'm sorry if this shows names but it has to.

A rr30 Slayer beats up a rr80 Chosen easily because of Rampage.

Click here to watch on YouTube

I call for Balance Devs to really put in the works for making this game a better place to invest our free time, a game and specially an MMORPG should always aim for Balance in careers to not make this game feel Bias towards one side. If you have played on this server long enough you should of already noticed how heavy the "bias balance side" is, i've done my personal research of all careers and ended up realising that one side has a better version of their mirrors.
I know this game is not meant to have exact mirror careers, and i know that this is not excuse to make one side have better versions of skills than the other. There must be a total rework of a variety of careers to achieve BALANCE. I really hope Devs get their time right and put big efforts in making this a fair game for everyone. Enough said, cya around.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Ads