Recent Topics

Ads

Video: Kyreia sekt!

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
doky

Video: Kyreia sekt!

Post#1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:54 pm

On one RoR evening...

Click here to watch on YouTube
Warning! contains explicit lyrics by Raised Fist.

edit: reuploaded with better quality!
Last edited by doky on Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
Dabbart

Re: Video: Kyreia sekt!

Post#2 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:10 pm

Well done. Were you expecting the Sham, or did he just randomly decide to see if Sekt was up? You're "lucky" Sekt took care of the RP for you. Looks like he just kept pulling agro with over-heals, can't see if he got a Detaunt off or not. Can't really blame the Knight as I know first hand Taunt/challenge wont always pull aggro, but toss a snare or something on him as he's charging your healer for the 2nd time...

I'm not sure what they were trying to do there... A few times, punt/stagger on you and the Sham is dead. Dunno how coordinated they were, but they seemed to use all their Spike either on the Shams Morale timer, or when you were right next to him, and you had already proven to be super tough for them to kill before the Sham so... I'm not sure what they were expecting.

You owe that Sham a nice tip. Good fight, better heals. Way to keep your composure and find the win. AND communicate.

But. I have to ask. Do you use a labtop/touchpad? I see J, :, and ' as hotkeys. Either you got some giant ass fingers, or they got stomped by someone not even using a mouse, but I see the hotkey M4... Don't mean to nerd out over your hotkeys, but yea... Saw PgUp on the bottom left and had to look closer...

Regardless however, wtf do you use PgUp as a hotkey for?!

nice vid.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

doky

Post#3 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:23 pm

Dabbart wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:10 pm Well done. Were you expecting the Sham, or did he just randomly decide to see if Sekt was up? You're "lucky" Sekt took care of the RP for you. Looks like he just kept pulling agro with over-heals, can't see if he got a Detaunt off or not. Can't really blame the Knight as I know first hand Taunt/challenge wont always pull aggro, but toss a snare or something on him as he's charging your healer for the 2nd time...

I'm not sure what they were trying to do there... A few times, punt/stagger on you and the Sham is dead. Dunno how coordinated they were, but they seemed to use all their Spike either on the Shams Morale timer, or when you were right next to him, and you had already proven to be super tough for them to kill before the Sham so... I'm not sure what they were expecting.

You owe that Sham a nice tip. Good fight, better heals. Way to keep your composure and find the win. AND communicate.

But. I have to ask. Do you use a labtop/touchpad? I see J, :, and ' as hotkeys. Either you got some giant ass fingers, or they got stomped by someone not even using a mouse, but I see the hotkey M4... Don't mean to nerd out over your hotkeys, but yea... Saw PgUp on the bottom left and had to look closer...

Regardless however, wtf do you use PgUp as a hotkey for?!

nice vid.
Shaman was a lucky spawn there :) Heals pulled the agro, but guess that I was guarding mine helped! Stiktaz did a very good job there!
some binds are just macros for my mouse buttons, PgUp is one of them near mouse1.
cheers for kind words!
edit: reuploaded with better quality!

Dabbart

Post#4 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:49 pm

I mean... That's Matrim Cauthon luck on a sham spawn...

Yea, guard and it didn't look like the sham was spamming grp heal. You spacing out the damage, and the RP losing LoS probably forced them. Or he just didn't know not too.

That makes sense for the keybinds. Thanks for answering.

Much Waaagh!
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

Herthin

Post#5 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:48 pm

Stiktaz here, nice to see my noobish running around like a headless chicken on someones elses screen and even getting a shoulderpat for it.
Quite heart warming to be one of those unkillable healers for once.
[insert feels good meme here]

Was the best action for months to me, 3 cheers to you sir.