Enemy Addon question

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Laddydaddy

Enemy Addon question

Post#1 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:30 am

Ok, so i like to have the party grouping with no group sorting because of targeting keybinds. I noticed in party it defaults my frame to appear at the top of the party ui. Is there any way to get it to appear at the bottom (just my frame) and retain the non-sorting ordering, without converting to warband? Thanks in advance :).

Ads
phononHYPE

Re: Enemy Addon question

Post#2 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:09 pm

If I understand you correctly, open Enemy > Group Frames, and the top settings should be how it is sorted, or maybe slightly down from there. Either way that should be the area your looking for to manage sorting.
Chasing the golden carrot that is my alts.

my 2h choppa ideas
learn about Initiative

Ansig

Post#3 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:12 am

I also have been having trouble with resizing unit frames in enemy - I found the place to change the height and width but when I change them the health bars do not change shape at all. The hitbox still changes to whichever size I have entered and I can see the correct shape if I click the 'show guide box' option with the white outline, so functionally I can change the size of the unit frames but visually the bars don't change size at all. Does anyone know a way around this?

OverkillEngine

Post#4 » Sat May 18, 2019 8:30 pm

Ansig wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:12 am I also have been having trouble with resizing unit frames in enemy - I found the place to change the height and width but when I change them the health bars do not change shape at all. The hitbox still changes to whichever size I have entered and I can see the correct shape if I click the 'show guide box' option with the white outline, so functionally I can change the size of the unit frames but visually the bars don't change size at all. Does anyone know a way around this?
I had to manually look though the unit frames options and tweak the size of the graphics and the effects icons to match the clickable frame; as far as I know there is no way to force them to autosync.