Recent Topics

Ads

Screenshots from Yesteryears..

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Coffeemakes

Re: Screenshots from Yesteryears..

Post#81 » Mon May 30, 2016 3:37 pm

Bump to the top for everyone while technical issues with servers are resolved. I am compiling more
screens at the moment for you all.
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#82 » Mon May 30, 2016 8:11 pm

While the server login is being fixed i will bump up this thread until we can login again
today. I am still gathering more screens as i type, and will let you know when new ones are
ready. -Blessings from the Lord Of Change. :twisted:
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P

Coffeemakes

Post#83 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:28 pm

Hello, Apologies for lack of updates recently, as T4 has been consuming my life and keeping me busy as im sure
it has with each and everyone of you adventurers. I figure now that the servers are temporarily down
would be good time to upload more for you all.

These are from 2010 Early january. I found a few from LOTD and posted a couple from World boss run, and will
have more for you later this evening.Now take this Coffee and Go Have A Look!!! Did You All Hear ME??!! :twisted:

Coffeemakes

Post#84 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:01 am

More screens uploaded for you all. These also from 2010 Early January. Plenty more to come, stay tuned
and Blessings from the Raven God!! :)

Coffeemakes

Post#85 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Small bump for those who missed last update of screens.. I will have more for you this evening.

Bless you all!! Hugs + Kisses, -The Raven God

Coffeemakes

Post#86 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:47 am

More screens uploaded for all. These would be from 2011 Early January. I will have more for you today

if im not to busy with other projects. Bless you all from the Bird god!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Coffeemakes

Post#87 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:06 am

Another bump for the uploaded new screens from yesterday in case a few missed in other time zones.

Im very happy the dev's managed to get the servers up again Free COFFEE For All of them!!! While servers

were down i was compiling more screens and will have those up later this evening, and i have plenty more as

well. Blessings from the Bird God!!! :twisted:

Coffeemakes

Post#88 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:46 pm

More Screens uploaded for all of you. These would be from 2011 Early January.

-Blessings from The Lord Of Change :twisted:

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#89 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:00 pm

Bump for those that may have missed last updated screens. Compiling more now
for all of you Brave warriors, will have them up shortly.

Coffeemakes

Post#90 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:28 am

Early morning bump while server problems are being sorted out. Updated yesterday with few new screens from 2011 January. Im still compiling more, had to suddenly stop yesterday evening do to other obligations, one of them getting More Coffee!! :twisted: I will have more for you all soon, Blessings from The Lord Of Change.