Recent Topics

Ads

Screenshots from Yesteryears..

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Coffeemakes

Re: Screenshots from Yesteryears..

Post#101 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:38 pm

Just a small upload of about 20 screens from Early December 2011 for all of you. I am compiling more
and will post this evening sometime, After I Finish My COFFEE of Course!!!
Blessings From the Great Conspirator. :twisted:
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#102 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:14 am

More screens for all of you warriors from yesteryears. These are from 2010 Mid September. There are
a little over 50 screens in this lot. So go have a look whenever you can. -Blessings from Tzeeentch :twisted:
-More on the way shortly.
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P

Coffeemakes

Post#103 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:44 am

Few more screens from 2010 February..Just a few a little over 20 screens as i finished clearing out folder
for this year. Starting to sort threw a folder i randomly picked chocked with 2013 screens
atm so stay tuned. I will have them up shortly pending i continue to Consume Massive Amounts Of COFFEE!! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

neutrino

Post#104 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:53 am

Coffeemakes wrote:Few more screens from 2010 February..Just a few a little over 20 screens as i finished clearing out folder
for this year. Starting to sort threw a folder i randomly picked chocked with 2013 screens
atm so stay tuned. I will have them up shortly pending i continue to Consume Massive Amounts Of COFFEE!! AHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know I'm the real Neutrino Cappuccino. ask Jubay.

Here are some in game pics

http://www.dridersden.com/gallery/m/967 ... bum/128553
http://www.dridersden.com/gallery/m/967 ... bum/138359

enjoy....
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

Coffeemakes

Post#105 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:33 am

neutrino wrote:
Coffeemakes wrote:Few more screens from 2010 February..Just a few a little over 20 screens as i finished clearing out folder

You know I'm the real Neutrino Cappuccino. ask Jubay.

Here are some in game pics

http://www.dridersden.com/gallery/m/967 ... bum/128553
http://www.dridersden.com/gallery/m/967 ... bum/138359

enjoy....

Great site friend, and fellow Magus. Thanks for sharing your screens.. Cappuccino ahh yes.. I can feel the Rage
building up in you from here!!! Great choice for all Magus Kind!! :twisted:

kimlim

Post#106 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:36 am

is ther some how i can play ROR right now?

Coffeemakes

Post#107 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:41 am

kimlim wrote:is ther some how i can play ROR right now?
Unfortunatley friend, nobody can at the moment. Servers are still problematic. Hopefully
will be fixed soon.

Coffeemakes

Post#108 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:48 am

Few more screens from 2013 January about 20. Im going to upload in small amounts while the server is down, as this will keep the thread bumping more often and alert all that new screens
have been added, for those that do not follow me in forums. See you all hopefully
soon in the Warcamp when server is up and running again. -Blessings from the Bird God.

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#109 » Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:27 pm

More screens for all you adventurers these from 2013 March from a nice City Siege that took place.
I will have more for you soon. -Blessings for all of you :)

Coffeemakes

Post#110 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:15 am

Hello, More screens for all of you Adventurers.. These are from 2010 late January about 20 screens.
I will have another update in another hour or two for all of you. Bless you all. :twisted: