Recent Topics

Ads

Screenshots from Yesteryears..

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Coffeemakes

Re: Screenshots from Yesteryears..

Post#91 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:21 am

Another bump for other time zones from recent upload of old screens..I am compiling more as the servers are down.
-Blessings to you all :)
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#92 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:34 pm

Greetings brave warriors..Please enjoy these latest screens from yesteryears..These are from 2010 September. Yes
alot more on the way..So grab your Coffee and have a look, or i will Tell Tzeeentch I swear i Will!! DiD You HEAR ME?!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P

Coffeemakes

Post#93 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:06 pm

More screens uploaded for all of you adventurer's, few more from 2010 early September. Im compiling more
at the moment for all of you also, so keep checking for another incoming update shortly.

-Blessings from the RavenGod!!! :twisted:

Coffeemakes

Post#94 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:48 am

Another bump for other time zones for recent update from yesterday evening. Im putting together more
screens for all of you adventurers, and will have them up shortly. -Blessings from The Lord Of Change.

Coffeemakes

Post#95 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:44 pm

More screens uploaded these would be from 2010 Late July..More to come for all of you Brave Warriors.
-Blessings from the Bird god.

Coffeemakes

Post#96 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:48 pm

Screen # listings. I will try and list the actual # screens recently uploaded each time i post to help in searching
for them in the first few pages of photostream. Ex. last update about 30 screens roughly..So those are the 2010
ones and so on. I will list the # of screens i upload next in the next post.

-Blessings to you all. :D

Coffeemakes

Post#97 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:52 pm

4 additional added which i forgot in last batch lol. More on the way for you all.

-Blessings From The Great Conspirator

Coffeemakes

Post#98 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:03 am

Also i would like to take this moment while im sorting threw more screens to thank all of you for your kind in game tells, letting me know how much you enjoy the screens, and that you discovered yourselves or friends in a few of them. And yes like Coffee..I will have Much more for you all.
-Coffee

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#99 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:12 am

I would like to mention also if you have a particular guild you are looking for let me know in game or in forums here. I would be happy to assist you in finding your guild, I have most of Destro and Order Guilds listed on the download link, but unfortunatley im unable to update the list with more guilds do to error. So if you do not see your guild, send me in game tell, or inside forums here.I will then begin a search for your particular guild in the screens as i sort threw each.
-See you all in the warcamp for Coffee, and Blessings from Tzeeentch :twisted:

Coffeemakes

Post#100 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Uploaded more screens for all of you. these are from 2010 Early June, There are about 75 screens in this Upload.
I will have more for you all shortly. -Blessings upon you all. :)