Recent Topics

Ads

Screenshots from Yesteryears..

Fan art? Some amazing artists in here.
RvR Videos? 6v6 fights? Show off your skills!
Looking to stream the game? We encourage it!
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Coffeemakes

Re: Screenshots from Yesteryears..

Post#111 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:34 pm

More screens for all of you Brave Caffeine fueled vampires!!! About 20 screens total, and these also from 2010 late January. More screens on the way shortly. :)
-Blessings from the Lord Of Change.
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P
Screenshots From Yesteryears:> viewtopic.php?t=11458

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#112 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:46 pm

Few more screens from 2010 late January few from LOTD (about 20). I will have more for all of you
Brave warriors shortly. - Hugs n Kisses, Coffee. :twisted:
:P Don't RAGE After You Die in War, Make A Screenshot/Wallpaper Instead. War is a Beautiful Game. :P

Coffeemakes

Post#113 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:16 pm

Greetings..More Screens for all. These from 2010 Late january also (about 20 screens). I will have more
for you all shortly. -Blessings from the Bird god. :twisted:

Coffeemakes

Post#114 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:52 am

Greetings friends,
More screens on the way. My apologies for lack of updates as of late, as I told a friend
here in the forums I am currently in the process of remodeling my hut here painting etc.
and at the current time the hdisk with the cache of old screenshots on them is disconnected and in the
other area currently buried beneath some other things. Should be another few days, this
Orc vomit on my walls from some previous gatherings needs a few Coats extra of paint!!!
-Bless you all Coffee :twisted:

Coffeemakes

Post#115 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:23 am

Im FREE!! Yes, I was stuck in ThunderMountain last week, but once again the Dev's pulled threw
and fixed. So a round of Virtual Coffee for them!!! Anyways, my apologies for lack of updates as still doing some home renovation in my hut here. I managed to get my Xternal Hdisk connected again (temporarily) and post a few screens I had 'presorted'. I will have to disconnect for other things I have to complete still painting etc.
When finished with home renovations I will go threw more folders of screens from the past, and upload them for all of you to enjoy. So take this Virtual Coffee and head over to have a look. May see yourself or friend(s) in a few. Can't Beat That Right?? MORE SCREENS + MORE COFFEE!! See you all on the Battlefield!!
-Blessings from the Lord Of Change. :twisted:
- Few screens i uploaded today are from Early September 2010. I have others up in few minutes, then I will have to disconnect the hdisk for few days again. :|

Coffeemakes

Post#116 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:53 am

Back with few more screens. "Renown Statues". Yes!! Here are some screens i took from
2009 October when on my kotbs. In the Live version of War, whomever had the most
renown each week would get a commemorative statue of him or herself with their nameplate
on it to admire in his or her city each time they visited their city.
There was a statue for each class, so say if you were a Brightwizard that week and
got the most renown out of all the other BrightWizards that week, "Ta-Da"!!! You had
a Statue of yourself with your name plate on the base for yourself and others to look at.
There were placements for each class so everybody had a good shot
recieving a statue now and then. I managed to get a few statues, and took some screens here
to cherish the moment of my own statue, and the other renown holders. :)
The statues on the taller pedestal at top of other statues was for the Most renown holder
of all time.
Below are the names/classes of players who had renown statues on this day of
October 7,2009. So if you see your name below go have a look for your captured moment of
fame. :lol:
-Blessings From the Great Conspirator :twisted:
Sibrand - WarriorPriest
Shineobi - ShadowWarrior
Sunrak - WitchHunter
Zmiinyi - SwordMaster
Cooperx - WitchHunter
Bamartin - IronBreaker
Maldoro - WarriorPriest
Nolaloth - WhiteLion
Vvix - BrightWizard

Coffeemakes

Post#117 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:09 pm

Another bump for other time zones from latest update of screens.
-Blessings from the Bird God. :twisted:

Coffeemakes

Post#118 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:22 am

:) One more bump for the latest server fixes. I Should have
my external hdisk reconnected end of this week (With more Old Screens on it),
so stay tuned. I will need to sort threw them also as I did my
others I previously posted. My renovations at my home here took longer
then expected.
-Blessings from the Great Conspirator!!

Ads
Coffeemakes

Post#119 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:36 am

In this current temporary downtime, please have a look at some screenshots from the
past I posted in the meantime while the server issue is being resolved.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/41591572@ ... otostream/
-Blessings from the Lord Of Change + See you all hopefully Soon

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#120 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:37 am

:D u looks good coffee ;D like everytime
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy