Recent Topics

Ads

Help needed Hexensnacht

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Malechay

Help needed Hexensnacht

Post#1 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:02 am

Hello all,
I tried to solve my problem via online advice channel, but got no success so far.
I solved all from the list of the Hexensnacht event and in my tome, everything got the "solved" marker - except the quest "strictures of morr".
The quest i got from the buddy in the sigmar temple in Altdorf, i followed via Norsca, Nordland, T2 and T3.
Last step was, that i found the little graveyard in Talabecland and did my part there.
Afterwards, i returned to the guy in the dogridge warcamp (T3 warcamp). At that point, the quest ended, no further things to do. I even got the yellow message that tells "strictures of morr done", but in my tome, the entry is still open.
I asked the players, someone told me, I must kill Konstantine in the Garden of Morr Scenario afterwards. I did that several times by now, but nothing happened.
Is my quest bugged somehow?
Or did i miss something?
Please help :) Thx in advance

Ads
SepticDisaster

Re: Help needed Hexensnacht

Post#2 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:54 pm

The quest npc in Talabaland has two quest options for you to choose from. A pve and a rvr option. Pick one to continue.

Malechay

Post#3 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:32 am

I never got that options choice, the quest was just over and done after i talked to the npc.

Lithenir

Post#4 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:42 am

Malechay wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:32 am I never got that options choice, the quest was just over and done after i talked to the npc.
Did you try just talk to him again? Because the quest ends and when talk to him AGAIN he gives you the choice

Malechay

Post#5 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:40 pm

I clicked every npc in the warcamp, but no one gave me that quest.
Whats his name again?