Recent Topics

Ads

Mount Bugged

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Kazbar87

Mount Bugged

Post#1 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:58 pm

Hello Im Currently in T1 with a 25% mount, I have noticed that when im running around on this mount in T1 areas every one else with the same T1 mount is over taking me I had a race side by side some one just to make sure it wasnt a fluke and it really is just slower than every one else for some reason, im not sure if im bugged but its kinda annoying in pvp as its impossible to get away, im from the EU and my connection is fast so im not lagging AT ALL, ive relogged/reinstalled and all that rubbish and still hasnt sorted out the issue.

Please Help!!

Kind Regards

Kazbar :D

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Mount Bugged

Post#2 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:00 pm

Kazbar87 wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 12:58 pm Hello Im Currently in T1 with a 25% mount, I have noticed that when im running around on this mount in T1 areas every one else with the same T1 mount is over taking me I had a race side by side some one just to make sure it wasnt a fluke and it really is just slower than every one else for some reason, im not sure if im bugged but its kinda annoying in pvp as its impossible to get away, im from the EU and my connection is fast so im not lagging AT ALL, ive relogged/reinstalled and all that rubbish and still hasnt sorted out the issue.

Please Help!!

Kind Regards

Kazbar :D
Hey,

yeah, this weird issue is known....hm let me pick the ticket.
Ah, here...guess the issue sounds familiar?

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19002

Kazbar87

Post#3 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:09 pm

Hi Lilim,

Thanks for the reply yeah thats pretty much it what is on that post, is there anything I can do other than what Ive already tryed to fix this, As my RL name is Gordon and my nick name is Flash, it kinda feels crappy not being to run around the world at super speed like im used to :-P

Kind Regards

Gordon aka Flash aka Kazbar :P

Kazbar87

Post#4 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:18 am

So is anything being done about this? no ones told me anything. its been a month now...

Sapblatter

Post#5 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 10:38 am

Have you looked at the link that was posted above again, most of the people who I've spoken to who had the same issue as me has been resolved by switching the client to 32 bit.