Recent Topics

Ads

[Support] I cannot log in with my character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
MightyPhred

Re: [Support] I cannot log in with my character

Post#501 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:29 pm

GamesBond wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:59 am Try logging in again please, if it doesn't work please test this proposed temporary solution by Kzn:
- Create a new character that will serve as an entry. Turn of all addons for that character, nothing at all.
- Use this character (that has no addons) to login whenever you want to play, then after logging in, log back out and switch to the actual character you want to play with.

This is a proposed solution and may not work, but it's definitely worth a shot considering the annoyance this random bug is generating. Let me know if it's always working or not please, as it would help other players and the development team to find a link to the bug.
Been working fine since sometime around 10am, found myself ported back to IC and fully capable of logging in/playing

Ads
DEAxTH

Post#502 » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:05 pm

Some of my characters are having this issue, I made sure it wasn't something else, as I can log into my RP and made a new character and can log in just fine; my stuck characters are Gimsli, Caristea, and Nuanta. I haven't played in over a year I believe so not sure if they are in a guild anymore. I think some of them were part of a newbie guild called Save or something like that.

Dugaros

Post#503 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:23 pm

Hello. today I tried to enter the game again. I couldn’t do it
after the capital, the character Axeron was moved to the womb and hung. I reinstalled the game and did what you wrote above. all this did not work. I still cannot go for the black orc Dugaros. for low-level characters I go without problems.

Wally419

Post#504 » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:59 pm

Character name: Gjorgat

cant connect with my main char , second char is no problem to join the game .

Aldan

Post#505 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 12:18 pm

Hi, thx Gamesbond for the teleport.
There is an easy workaround for this problem:
I canceled all quests (i had a lot) and destroyed all quest items. Now Problem is gone completely.

Truelyyy

Post#506 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 1:25 pm

Character name: truelyyy
Guild: Hand of Blood
Character: DoK

Experience: goes to loading screen, seems to fail them goes to black background where the login screen is.

Missis

Post#507 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:25 pm

Hello, same problem,
Character Name: Kelsy
No Guild
Class: Sorceres

Thanks a lot :)

Specdrum1

Post#508 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:04 pm

Characters name is Lcaviah. SM. Sometime's happens with Cavhai WL sometimes too but 1/3 times able to login with her.

Ads
SaintSatan

Post#509 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:34 pm

Character: Halton
Guild: Zaxxed
Class: Warrior Priest

I tried logging in using that new character trick and still no luck. However, I noticed that when I alt tabbed I was stuck in a black void in the Blighted Isles. Maybe teleporting my character to a different zone or out of that black void would fix it?

kurtcaceres

Post#510 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:00 pm

Character: Goldilocks (Order)

I can't even attempt a /stuck because when I press PLAY from the character screen it goes to black screen with only the music playing in background and nothing else happens from there. This has also happened to two other friends since the most recent patch and none of us can play the game.

Please help us figure this out since the /stuck does not work. Thanks.