Recent Topics

Ads

[Support] I cannot log in with my character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
wonshot

Re: [Support] I cannot log in with my character

Post#31 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:55 am

Still affected on only one char: bombling

Account data:
First toon created on the account in around year 2017
Other toons on the account use the same UI-profile

Char data:
Questlog is pretty stacked of pve, zonekill, scenario, racial kill-quests.
Bank vault is full of set pieces in 3 tabs.
Currency tab is full apart from the newly added extended rows.
inventory is rather full of potions and swap-sets.
Quest inventory has 1 sentinel stone in it.
Mailbox is clean
No addons tracking heavy data like kill/deaths on other players.
Mostly parked in Altdorf/sigmars when getting stuck.
Only toon where i have used the Bragging-tab ingame.

Cant think of anything else that might be an issue, but its wierd how its only one char and not the rest.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Ads
Whyumadbro

[Need Help] cant log into my main

Post#32 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:11 pm

Hello RoR,

since some time i have a issue with logging into my main, my rr83 slayer is chilling in brak varr and i just cant log into. Every time the game just closes or lets my pc restart it self. I could first log into a toon of mine and then log into the slayer but this does not work anymore! Im thankfull for every tipp that might help me. I just want to finish the event :(

GamesBond
Former Staff

Re: [Need Help] cant log into my main

Post#33 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:19 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:11 pm Hello RoR,

since some time i have a issue with logging into my main, my rr83 slayer is chilling in brak varr and i just cant log into. Every time the game just closes or lets my pc restart it self. I could first log into a toon of mine and then log into the slayer but this does not work anymore! Im thankfull for every tipp that might help me. I just want to finish the event :(
Write your stuck character name please.

Zholtar

Re: [Need Help] cant log into my main

Post#34 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:08 am

Whyumadbro wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:11 pm Hello RoR,

Good morning, the same thing happens with my main, Zholtar (Archmage). I can log with all my characters except the main.

mubbl

Post#35 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:26 pm

Taobaibai
Spoiler:
bought new gear today, turned off ui for screeny. tried to relog, cause couldnt read character names afterwards. also it looks game doing some wierd stuff after some time in form of disconnecting from server. my fix before today was just to relogg to server.
edit: nvm im free again. thanks if you already tped me (=

Whyumadbro

Post#36 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:08 am

hey all thx for the help and advice, i deleted chache order and it works just fine now. dunno what the problem but thx to all^^

nik89

Post#37 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:56 am

Yetanotherengi.

-I got in just now a minute after posting. Tried loading in 6-8 times before posting

-It has happened again... same char

went to my choppa(Hericules). tried to enter wilhelm's fist using the postern by the destro wc. crashed.
was able to log back in. tried again. crashed again. can't log in now

naugrim

Post#38 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:14 pm

thorbolt

= impossible to log in all others toons are fine loging at first attempt

Ads
naugrim

Post#39 » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:55 pm

Look like the issue is for only for old character with tons of equipment from 7 years... We have no more room . May should try to create new vault place?

wonshot

Post#40 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:54 pm

Did you guys find any more workarounds, or did you also kinda stop trying to log these chars in?
its too much of a hazzle going constantly to write name on here, when i need my toon just briefly to craft, swap resources around or check AH.

Hope its fixed soon
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO