Recent Topics

Ads

RR 85 Cosmetic item help

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Panel

RR 85 Cosmetic item help

Post#1 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:18 pm

Ok I know I'll kick myself when i get an answer to this and feel like a goose but so be it. I bought the rr85 dwarf appearance item from the special dye vendor - called never be without - supposed to put a keg in your beard. I've tried putting it into every slot on both the character and appearance tabs. I've control right/left clicked it . I've shift right/left clicked it. I've sworn at it. I went to the barber thinking there might be an option there. I cant for the life of me work out how to equip/use this thing. Put me out of my misery please and tell me how it works. Thanks in advance.

Ads
Toggle

Re: RR 85 Cosmetic item help

Post#2 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:05 pm

You need to go to a merchant and open the dye tab. There will be a slot you can put the item in.
Shaman - 40/8X
Zealot - 40/8X [Retired]
AM - 40/8X
RP - 40/7X [Retired]

Panel

Post#3 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:40 pm

thanks so much - how the hell would anyone work that out - no instruction on the item- but thx again

space44

Post#4 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:35 pm

Panel wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:40 pm thanks so much - how the hell would anyone work that out - no instruction on the item- but thx again
didnt really need instructions, context clues and exploring seems to be lacking.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Panel

Post#5 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:53 pm

Thank you - snarky sarcastic remarks are always welcome