Recent Topics

Ads

Somethings broken

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
licenje

Somethings broken

Post#1 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:00 am

So yday in t3 dwarf siege def on my slayer i had around 60 crits in row, whole zone untill i swaped zone then it was back to normal...
Today i was in sc with my slayer was hitting unguarded sors had no detaunt on me, was in red and crited that sors for 20 damage my reclesse gamble did 56 but my flurry did 20dm with crit... had same thing 20 dm crit on marauder...
Frend form guild had mara do 12 crits in row on his rp with 3x FS...( all hit he took from mara where crits, same as i did yday in t3 dwarf)

my pc sux so i cant make videos and logs in chat just disapear but plz look in to this...

Ads
Fenris78

Re: Somethings broken

Post#2 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:52 am

About mara, they got a tactic to add 20% crit chances AND a skill that will 100% crit on you. Add to that possible initiative stealing from a BO or a SH, or other crit procs / debuffs on you and it's perfectly possible to crit you 12 times in a row (it can reach over 60% base crit chances) with a bit of luck.

About sorc taking 20 crit damage unguarded idk, werent the player under M4 from tank, or you under distracting bellow (range is 100 ft) ? Plus the new renown option allow to get to 50% reduced crit damage with liniment, so your crits are notably lowered.

Did you took into account possible toughness/armor stacking, and absorb effects as well ?

An absorb effect can mostly negate all you crit since it procs before the crit multiplier, resulting in barely damage going through.

Kaelang

Re: Somethings broken

Post#3 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:20 am

If you find something you think could be bugged please screenshot in future - even a print screen to paint would help us much more. We can’t really investigate random issues without anything more than a story to go off unfortunately. It could be anything really.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.