Recent Topics

Ads

Morale Bar missing / Morale add-on not working

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Vizio

Morale Bar missing / Morale add-on not working

Post#1 » Mon May 31, 2021 7:42 pm

After the server came back on today my morale bar was missing from the standard UI. I went to the UI customization and confirmed the window is not hidden and I even enlarged it a bit and moved it around and still no morales. I had the addon Morale Circle downloaded but not installed, so I installed it and the morales were visible but am unable to active them. Any suggestions on a fix?

Ads
Lilim
Community Management

Re: Morale Bar missing / Morale add-on not working

Post#2 » Mon May 31, 2021 7:46 pm

Vizio wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:42 pm After the server came back on today my morale bar was missing from the standard UI. I went to the UI customization and confirmed the window is not hidden and I even enlarged it a bit and moved it around and still no morales. I had the addon Morale Circle downloaded but not installed, so I installed it and the morales were visible but am unable to active them. Any suggestions on a fix?
Hey,

to recover the vanilla morale bar try this:
-go to the layout editor
- press "Restore defaults"
- Exit, but DON'T save

Vizio

Re: Morale Bar missing / Morale add-on not working

Post#3 » Mon May 31, 2021 7:56 pm

Thank you Lillim, that worked. Got the "vanilla" morale bar to reappear and just tested it out on a dummy and it works. Morale Circle is still bugged out but at least I got access to my morales. Cheers :)