Recent Topics

Ads

Bestial Token not received after completing Tome entry

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
mynban

Bestial Token not received after completing Tome entry

Post#1 » Wed May 05, 2021 11:38 am

Hi, I couldn't find a GM online so I thought this might be the appropriate forum section to ask for help. I just did 'Big Freeze' Tome entry killing Coldlash in Saphery and got a bestial token from tome entry. Then went to Chaos wastes and killed 'Kratkar' for 'Bigger Bray to Make Your Day' tome entry. I got the tome entry (and it shows a bestial token as reward in entry) but I still only have one token (the one I got from Coldlash) in my currency bag. I tried relogging or moving that currency in bag, but it still is a single token. I haven't spent that token yet.

Other token quests will take me to kill 1000 units, I wanted to check with a GM to see if anything that can be done before doing that.
Thanks

Character name: Vonmarkel (WH)

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Bestial Token not received after completing Tome entry

Post#2 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:33 pm

Hi there

We don't have that kind of individual player support. GM's on the server primarily exist to enforce TOS and deal with player behavior. We don't touch items for any reason. If you think you found a bug the best way to get it fixed is to gather good detailed information and put it on the bugtracker.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog