Recent Topics

Ads

Destro Flight Masters

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Martok

Re: Destro Flight Masters

Post#11 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:57 pm

In my travels I have found you have to be almost directly beneath the Flight Masters in order to click them active. Why then the majority of the FM's have obstacles stacked all around them is one of those little Warhammer RoR mysteries we are forced to ponder. However if you can work your way beneath them they will open and tell you not to puke.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ads
space44

Re: Destro Flight Masters

Post#12 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:05 pm

Martok wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:57 pm In my travels I have found you have to be almost directly beneath the Flight Masters in order to click them active. Why then the majority of the FM's have obstacles stacked all around them is one of those little Warhammer RoR mysteries we are forced to ponder. However if you can work your way beneath them they will open and tell you not to puke.
theres a simple fix. lower the flightmaster closer to the ground and interaction box on its Y axis or just dismount it, will the devs read and consider this for a convince sake. no probably unlikely. the reason why destro flightmasters are ridiculously hard to reach is because of a update they release about a year ago raising the flightmasters off the ground even more so the wyverns wings wont clip into things.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.