Recent Topics

Ads

Destro Flight Masters

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Dandymans

Destro Flight Masters

Post#1 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:53 am

Can someone please tell me the secret to the flight masters? I click on them, around them, on the side, on the top, underneath and barely get them to work...
Huge waste of time clicking repeatedly and see everyone else dancing around trying to do the same.
Any tips/advice appreciated!

Ads
Satirico

Re: Destro Flight Masters

Post#2 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:13 am

Yeah, destro flight masters are a P.I.T.A. to click. I'm happy to know other ppl than me dislike these flight master as well. Devs could change them for the landed orc riding the wyvern. They are big enough for people to click without problem.

Dandymans

Post#3 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:50 pm

I have been in warbands that literally stand there saying they cant click on it. Using war report isn't always viable. Book of binding back to IC and then going to the respective map also isn't always viable. I have literally rage quit some maps...lol

space44

Post#4 » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:01 am

Can the flightmaster be dismounted and have the dragon close by to show its a flightmaster that way destro players don't have to do awkward things in order to be in interaction distance.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

Dandymans

Post#5 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:05 pm

Seriously fix the flight masters. Praag for instance.

Sehriin

Post#6 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:08 pm

Yeah the Praag the FM is a complete mess, mind you quiet a few of them are screwed up. Im on 5 minutes and still not getting it to work.

Naelar

Post#7 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:02 pm

Praag, KV, Badlands, Ostland, just off the top of my head.

Laelthrin
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:15 pm

They changed it, so it is not that easy to fly to another zone, it was asked on the forums some while ago i believe. It is retarded

Ads
Dandymans

Post#9 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:03 am

@Laelthrin Is that just a Destro thing then? Lets make it hard for Destro to fly anywhere and force them to just leave the map altogether? So I'm expected to run across zones? sheesh I don't even want to calculate the amount of time that would take...
@Naelar you are right on the money....its ridiculous.

space44

Post#10 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:05 pm

Dandymans wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:03 am @Laelthrin Is that just a Destro thing then? Lets make it hard for Destro to fly anywhere and force them to just leave the map altogether? So I'm expected to run across zones? sheesh I don't even want to calculate the amount of time that would take...
@Naelar you are right on the money....its ridiculous.
Pretty much all flightmasters in a lot of chaos and some in greenskins and darkelf warcamps are barricaded behind spike decorations, commonsense would lead the player to believe that being close to the flightmaster table directly in front of the NPC would let you interact with it for the first interaction experience but in reality the way you have interact with the flightmaster is to climb up some obstacles and sometimes the player needs to jump and quickly pick their flight destination because the flightmasters are also in some cases too high off the ground.
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.