Recent Topics

Ads

Guild Heraldry Not Showing on Cloak

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Delegator

Guild Heraldry Not Showing on Cloak

Post#1 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:26 pm

I reserved our guild heraldry at guild level 10, and the color and pattern were correct. Just having reached guild level 15 I was hoping/expecting to see it on my cloak, but I still see the default symbol. I tried removing my cloak and putting it back on, turning the guild heraldry off/on, and so on. Am I supposed to see the guild symbol at this point? It's kind of confusing because the Heraldrdy Reveal at guild level 20 talks about the symbol showing up but also says it is about banners, so I don't know whether I'm supposed to see our guild heraldry or not at guild level 15.

I really don't want to have to spend another 100gp to find out.

Any thoughts/answers?

Ads
Delegator

Re: Guild Heraldry Not Showing on Cloak

Post#2 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:11 am

After a conversation in Discord with a GM eventually petered out and I got no more response after 3-4 days I tried again. Same result -- shape, pattern, and colors are working but emblem is STILL the default. And I'm down another 100gp. This time I used a screen recorder so that I can show that I followed the process correctly, but what can I do about it now? I can't afford to keep blowing 100gp on further attempts.

warlover

Post#3 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:32 am

My advice don't spend any more gold, just wait a while answers will come

anarchypark

Post#4 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:04 am

wait 20 lvl
heraldry reveal : emblem
it said on guild reward tab.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

Delegator

Post#5 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:41 pm

See, that's the confusing part. It is guild level 15 that has guild cloak:

and level 20 specifically says that the reveal is for banners:

At this point I'll just wait to guild level 20 and see what happens, but it seems like it should have worked at 15.

havartii

Post#6 » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:38 am

I had same thing happen to me and after spending 200 gold I figured out someone had already chosen my pattern. I am not 100% sure this is why but I'm pretty sure the game will not allow duplicates But will still take your gold. I would suggest they not take your gold if it is a duplicate And let you know why your heraldry is not showing. It is very hard for someone to know if what they have chosen has been taken. There are many people with a personal guild for storage, small guild, guilds that have not been active ect.
Order: 70 AM / 76 RP/ 72 Knight/ 58 WH
Destro: 82 Sham / 79 Zealot/ 70 DoK /70 Magus /68 Mara
Many alts on both sides now ruined by new currency change

Delegator

Post#7 » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:40 pm

Just to close this out, when our guild got to level 20 my guild emblem appeared. So, really the level 15 guild reward description is completely misleading because you don't get the guild cloak -- you get the color and pattern but no emblem. The level 20 description is also misleading because the emblem appears on the cloak and not just the Standard.

So, it goes:

Level 10: Reserve Heraldry
Level 15: Reveal cloak shape, color and side pattern
Level 20: Reveal emblem

robbywe

Post#8 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:48 pm

Delegator wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:26 pm I reserved our guild heraldry at guild level 10, and the color and pattern were correct. Just having reached guild level 15 I was hoping/expecting to see it on my cloak, but I still see the default symbol. I tried removing my saudi cloak and putting it back on, turning the guild heraldry off/on, and so on. Am I supposed to see the guild symbol at this point? It's kind of confusing because the Heraldrdy Reveal at guild level 20 talks about the symbol showing up but also says it is about banners, so I don't know whether I'm supposed to see our guild heraldry or not at guild level 15.

I really don't want to have to spend another 100gp to find out.

Any thoughts/answers?
I had the same problem. Can you tell me if removing the cloak changed anything?

Ads
Panzer80

Post#9 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:58 pm

Last time I changed mine I had to initiate the choice 3 times very quickly. Only choosing it once didn't work. It didn't take extra gold or anything.
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 82, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51
Gilgamash [BO] 82, Kaylor [Mara] 82, Gobsmack [Sham] 63 Jockitch [SH] 55