Recent Topics

Ads

Guild Heraldry - Heraldry Creation not Saving

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
moardest

Guild Heraldry - Heraldry Creation not Saving

Post#1 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:51 pm

My guild is now lvl 20 on Order. We have been looking forward to getting our guild heraldry set up and displayed on our cloaks and standards. This feature to create and reserve your guild heraldry is open at guild rank 10. I have attempted to create the heraldry ( I am the GM of the guild) at rank 10, rank 15, and rank 20 now. Everytime, I have a warning before creating that says " NOTE: This will cost 0 1722. "

I have created a bug report on the github bugtracker already in detail with attempts at trying to recreate as well as screenshots to back up the claim. I have also reached out on /advice channel in game, on the discord under game-advice, and reached out to a few members on the team to see what my options are. I have resorted to making a bug report, however, I am also just trying to see if this is something that can be fixed for my guild or if this is going to be something that will sit and wait until it's reached?

Just trying to get answers for my guild in hopes that our guild heraldry can be saved and set via in game by a GM. Thank you in advance and looking forward to hearing some answers.

- Bash Bros Inc.

- Link to Bug Report on Github -

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/18494

Ads
Viperstongue

Re: Guild Heraldry - Heraldry Creation not Saving

Post#2 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:35 pm

Hi,
there are already several posts regarding heraldry.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=37370
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42765

In short, ignore these dummy figures.
You'll just need to perform the same operation twice in a row within a short timeframe to "confirm" your choice.
And that's it :)

moardest

Re: Guild Heraldry - Heraldry Creation not Saving

Post#3 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:52 am

Just tried that and it seems to work. I see the change in the guild profile page now. I tried putting it on my cloak, but I am still getting the default look. I assume it's something that takes a few to take change. So I will wait for that in the mean time. Thank you again for the help! Been trying to get answers for a while and couldn't find anything on it.