Recent Topics

Ads

Deleted my main character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Bignusty

Deleted my main character

Post#1 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:49 pm

Hi,

I just deleted my main order character Royalcanin rr66 WL Helm/shoulder/body/belt vanquisher + 2 part conqueror Glove / Boots instead of 1 reroll what can i do ?

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Deleted my main character

Post#2 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:06 pm

Why would you do that? I'm not sure the devs can help you if you voluntarily deleted a character since it removes the character from the database. I'm assuming your character is no longer visible on the Armory?
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Bignusty

Post#3 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:18 pm

cause i dont clic on my reroll before i clic delete , and you can find my Royalcaninon armory atm

Jaffawer

Post#4 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:11 pm

Oh Royalcanin :/
Archmage - Ealleas Silverscroll, rr80+
Swordmaster - Eallethril Goldwing, rr60+
White Lion - Koranthir Swiftstrider, WIP

Bignusty

Post#5 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:14 pm

Jaffawer wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:11 pm Oh Royalcanin :/
Yeah i **** ='/

VindicoAtrum

Post#6 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:48 pm

Rydiak wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:06 pm Why would you do that? I'm not sure the devs can help you if you voluntarily deleted a character since it removes the character from the database. I'm assuming your character is no longer visible on the Armory?
Just about every word is wrong. Deleted characters go absolutely nowhere, they're just marked as 'Deleted' and you don't see them on character select.

The question is whether the GMs would restore a character, not whether they can.

GamesBond
Former Staff

Post#7 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:12 am

Bignusty wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:49 pm Hi,

I just deleted my main order character Royalcanin rr66 WL Helm/shoulder/body/belt vanquisher + 2 part conqueror Glove / Boots instead of 1 reroll what can i do ?
Hello, please head to our Discord and reach out to a Game Master. Explain the issue and provide the requested details.

Bignusty

Post#8 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:19 am

pb solved by wargrim =) !

thanks

Ads
Parallell86

Post#9 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:13 am

Great, I did the same thing way back, response I got was "can't help you, create a new character and learn from your misstake."

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:31 am

Parallell86 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:13 am Great, I did the same thing way back, response I got was "can't help you, create a new character and learn from your misstake."
Depending on how way back it was, it probably wasn't possible to restore single characters. I think cached deletions have only been around for maybe 6 months.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog