Recent Topics

Ads

Black Orc rotation HELP

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
LukaVisnjic45

Black Orc rotation HELP

Post#1 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:37 am

Recently I get into key mapping and upgrading my gameplay a lot thanks to the nice and polite community here. But when I wanted to do so with my black orc I just don't get it. The rotation i wanna use is 1.Tanunt 2.Challenge 3.Tuffer n Nails 4. Big swing 5.Hold the line 6.Ya missed me 7. Challenge 8. Wot armor? 9. Big swing and 10. Right in the jubblies. But when I get to third ability ( or even second, I'm not quite sure) my whole table from 1 to 0 changes due to "The change of plan". Is there some black orcs here who can give me advice. How u mapp ur keys and what is a general rule of "Changin the plan" ability and how should I use it? Thanks :)

Ads
gargharoth

Re: Black Orc rotation HELP

Post#2 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:20 pm

If you hit the keyboard fast enough, you will surely hit some good xD combo. Seriously don't mix the buffs between strokes, hit the buffs first and kill your opponent before they are over. Easy :)Damage most important waaagh
Kupaczabra
Roadblock

Shanell

Post#3 » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:12 pm

Hittin'ast enuf is fer snotz! HIT 'ARD!
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

Fey

Post#4 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:08 am

1. Taunt should be used to interrupt rez, or increase damage on your applied skull-thumper/T'ree Hit Combo to finish/pressure a target.
2. Only use challange when you have the grouped melee deathball targetted, or a couple of dangerous rdps.
3. If you're running armor potion TdN is not a priority unless you specifically are being burned down. At that point Rock 'Ard, and Savin' Me Hide make the defensive rotation.
4. Big Swing is great for triggering Da Biggest! bellow. As a tank snare is equally as important for Gud Plan abilities.
5. Hold the Line shouldn't be part of your typical rotation. Use it situationally against more than 2 rdps.
6. Ya Missed Me, apply on CD to top dps Slayer/WL.

BO/SM has a stance mechanic similar to Mara/SW. You prioritize da' Best Plan abilities because they're the most potent, and they don't cost any ap. As a BO you want to snare anything you can reach, apply Skull-Thumper to the main target, armor debuff main target, and spread your bellow debuff. These are the basics.

After Guard, Changin' Da Plan is your most important ability. Learn it, love it. If you and your guarded mdps are on the same target do a rotation like this: Changin' Da Plan, Trip 'Em Up, Skull Thumper, Wot Armor?, Big Swing; then T'ree Hit Combo, or Down ya Go depending if you're 2-hand or SnB. Keep in mind Changin' Da Plan has it's own global cooldown and you must exploit that.

I personally don't like my hotbars changing. But if you need a helpful addon, Plan B is what you want. Good luck with the Waaagh.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

LukaVisnjic45

Post#5 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:11 am

Thank you all for your answers, especially Fey. U made it a lot clearer to me. I still don't know why abilities changes in the table down on the screen and my keyboard at the same time :(

Nekkma

Post#6 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:31 am

LukaVisnjic45 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:11 am Thank you all for your answers, especially Fey. U made it a lot clearer to me. I still don't know why abilities changes in the table down on the screen and my keyboard at the same time :(
It sounds as if you have the addon "Plan B" installed. Disable that addon if you don't want the action bar to change depending on what plan you are in.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

LukaVisnjic45

Post#7 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:34 am

Daaam, you were right. Thaanks a lot!

grapefruit

Post#8 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:01 pm

Before you use THC always make sure skull thumper is up ; )
I use Big Swing mainly for faster plan swapping.
Start with ws buff, snare/swap, skull thumper
armor debuff, skip plan, thc
Use the toughness buff etc situational.

Ads