Recent Topics

Ads

Need help from a admin or GM

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
colonnelli71

Need help from a admin or GM

Post#1 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:08 am

Hi. I am pretty new to the game and I have just started RvR. My main is a healing shaman, lvl 40 rr50. Just did my second keep battle for Stonewatch, lost both times. I have gotten nothing for my efforts, so I asked someone what they got and I was told I should have gotten 2 invader medallions for the loss. I was in both times from the very beginning until the very end. Was I suppose to get medallions? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Need help from a admin or GM

Post#2 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:27 am

Be sure to throw out random HoT' and rezzes. Best to be in a group and fight on flags etc. Also don't be shy to do a little damage
-= Agony =-

sgtnanners

Post#3 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:59 am

Fort contribution is kind of weird especially if it doesnt get to stage 3. Ive probably not been rewared in forts 20-25 times across gearing out 3 characters in invader.
84 Sorc
82 Squig Herder
7x Shaman
7x Ironbreaker

Foltestik

Post#4 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:13 am

you need to take/retake same flags ... 2 is ideal, sametimes if i take less i dont have contribution and get nothing in fort

colonnelli71

Post#5 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:41 pm

I was doing objectives. Took at least 4 flags. Rezzing people, healing and buffing everyone around me with HoTs. toughness, shields. I DoT and throw out my AP leach every enemy I can as well. Pretty shitty it seems healers get the shaft. Would being in a warband help? I am new so I don't really have any friends and I am not in a guild. Thanks for the help.

Akalukz

Post#6 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:46 pm

I am pretty sure being in a group would help. No one is quite sure how contribution is gained or what gains the most contribution in forts.
-= Agony =-

Arixe

Post#7 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:08 pm

I can tell you from experience that as a healer in a fort if you are not in a war band you are not going to get rewards. I can solo with my DPS shammy in forts and be fine but healers get screwed unless they are in a war band. That goes for contribution in zones as well most of the time.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#8 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:49 pm

dunno why but to me it seems that at forts healers are at a disadvantage. i have won exactly one bag in forts on my road to 80 on healing wp. and couldnt find out what gives contribution - always ended up at places 100+

Ads
colonnelli71

Post#9 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:32 pm

So yea updates on my problem. Being in a warband has definitely helped massively with medallions and renown. Also I didn't realize your RR effected your rewards. I am RR 50 almost 51 so maybe I will get rewards from forts now. Forts were broken the last two days so I haven't been able to test it.