Recent Topics

Ads

Cant Queue for Scenarios

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
arinum

Cant Queue for Scenarios

Post#1 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:09 pm

Hello,

i just came back from a long break (half a year) from the game. Everything is working just fine with the exception that i cant queue for scenarios, nothing happens when i click the scenario button. (i dont have any debuffs)
Here is what i tried so far to fix it:
Relogging
Repairing game client
Turning off all addons

Sadly those didnt help, please help me resovle this issue.

Ads
Lilim

Re: Cant Queue for Scenarios

Post#2 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:34 pm

arinum wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:09 pm Hello,

i just came back from a long break (half a year) from the game. Everything is working just fine with the exception that i cant queue for scenarios, nothing happens when i click the scenario button. (i dont have any debuffs)
Here is what i tried so far to fix it:
Relogging
Repairing game client
Turning off all addons

Sadly those didnt help, please help me resovle this issue.
hey,

your game isn't fully patched (maybe, maybe not). Have you already tried to switch to a profile without any addons?

What I mean:
  • But at point 4. you are choosing "Default Settings" and jump to point 8.
- Don't use the "Share"-Option!
- And if you are done /rel
- maybe clear the content of your Cache folder

:arrow: Maybe think about a fresh install

arinum

Post#3 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:39 pm

I disabled all addons so i was back to the standard interface which didnt fix it. I guess ill try reinstall the game.

Lilim

Post#4 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:42 pm

arinum wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:39 pm I disabled all addons so i was back to the standard interface which didnt fix it. I guess ill try reinstall the game.
hey,

to turn off AddOns isn't the same as create a whole new profile with the standard interface....you will create a whole new folder with a new setup of EA related files without any AddOn setups that maybe interfering something.

But all in all, do a reinstall

arinum

Post#5 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:10 pm

Im at my wits end, i reinstalled the game. No addons, everything is on default. Still cant queue up for scenarios. If you have any other advice let me know, otherwise ill just shelf ror again for a few months. Thank you for your help

Edit1: IDK if thats a thing now but could i possibly be shadow banned just from scenarios? i have no other ideas.

Lilim

Post#6 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:25 pm

hm, have you tried Queue-queuer?

https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/queue-queuer/

Edit: Otherwise, join the RoR discord and ask a GM if something went wrong with your Account

arinum

Post#7 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:47 pm

I had Queue-queuer before the reinstall and now i downloaded it again to try it but again, no queue. (yes, i also downloaded libSlash to make QQ work). Neither left nor right click work on the default and QQ button, this is so strange. My mouse works fine, i was already in orvr and everything was fine i just cant queue for scenarios.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:19 pm

We don't have any method to shadow ban from scenarios. You would have a visible debuff called Quitter! if you were blocked from scenarios, and those last 15 minutes if you abandon a scenario. I believe there's a variable to change the duration on it, but it's almost never used.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
arinum

Post#9 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:24 pm

Thank you for your replies, i appreciate the suggestions. Well i havent played for almost half a year, ill wait a bit longer. Maybe it solves itself magically over time

Katmandoom

Post#10 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:37 pm

I am having this same problem and have tried all the suggestions. The join scenario queue button does nothing. If I join a party that joins scenarios, it says i have joined the queue but i never get the pop and then am given quitter debuff. More thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.