Recent Topics

Ads

UI breaking in scenarios

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
salamitsunami95

UI breaking in scenarios

Post#1 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:47 am

Every-time i join a scenario my UI breaks, I cannot click anything or anyone, I can only tab target and use number keys to attack. I can also not need/greed/pass on any loot rolls as it wont let me click an option. At the end of the scenario when it brings up the stat board its completely white and I cant leave, I have to wait until the time kicks me out. I /reload a few times and eventually it will fix it, but on death it breaks the UI again. Ive tried running the repair function on the launcher and reinstalling the game but to no avail. Looking for any advice or help with this as i really like this game but this issue is just ruining it for me. Thankyou

Ads
Jonees

Re: UI breaking in scenarios

Post#2 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:05 am

If you installed the game to Program Files, move it and/or uncheck read-only from properties, maybe that does something.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#3 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:18 am

Hey,

yeah, unfortunately you're not the only one ... :(
We are still discussing and investigating about this issue...

When did it happen the first time?
What mouse/keyboard are you using?
Are you using any overlays on your pc?
Last edited by Lilim on Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hammerhead

Post#4 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:48 am

salamitsunami95 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:47 am Every-time i join a scenario my UI breaks, I cannot click anything or anyone, I can only tab target and use number keys to attack. I can also not need/greed/pass on any loot rolls as it wont let me click an option. At the end of the scenario when it brings up the stat board its completely white and I cant leave, I have to wait until the time kicks me out. I /reload a few times and eventually it will fix it, but on death it breaks the UI again. Ive tried running the repair function on the launcher and reinstalling the game but to no avail. Looking for any advice or help with this as i really like this game but this issue is just ruining it for me. Thankyou
At least you need to attach a couple of screenshots.
(\|)o0(|/)

salamitsunami95

Post#5 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 3:48 am

Lilim wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:18 am Hey,

yeah, unfortunately you're not the only one ... :(
We are still discussing and investigating about this issue...

When did it happen the first time?
What mouse/keyboard are you using?
Are you using any overlays on your pc?
It started happening about like 3 or so weeks ago, I didn't change or download anything new, It started pretty randomly. Im using a razer naga mouse and some older razer keyboard, they both use the razer central software for their functions. Im not running any overlays beside that but I am using dual monitors(not sure if that would matter but im not sure.).