Recent Topics

Ads

Character Visual Bug When Mounted, and Standing Still

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Masek

Character Visual Bug When Mounted, and Standing Still

Post#1 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:12 pm

I've been dealing with a visual issue where all characters ride their mounts standing up, and my character visual is bugged if not moving.

Anyone encountered this issue and figured out a work-around? Wanted to check on here before submitting a formal bug. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing to no avail.

https://ibb.co/vYrq3J9

Ads
Hardkoar
Suspended

Re: Character Visual Bug When Mounted, and Standing Still

Post#2 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:38 am

I've had this issue time ago, not anymore.

My current one is players running sideways or backwards not displaying where they are truly facing. This makes positional abilities near impossible to pull off as you never know where the side or rear of the enemy truly is.

I have encountered this issue only in Orvr and most of the time during prime time when many players are online. I don't know what triggers it, restarting the client or reloading the ui does not fix it, it just goes away by itself when moving to another zone or randomly.

Also a new one that started today. Sometimes I can't see the Witch elfs in stealth in my own party, some yes, some totally disappear from screen until they come out of stealth as if they were enemy Witch hunters disappearing.

Hogtooth

Post#3 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:07 pm

Yeah, I've had it for quite some time, couldn't figure out a work around either. Tried what others mentioned on forums but nothing worked. It's annoying but playable
Vestri Nex Est Meus Vita

Hogtooth (SL)40/47, Tramp (WL)40/72, Brassmonkey (IB)40/45, Haligan (BW)40/58
Myrmidons

dalen
Developer

Post#4 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:17 pm

it is caused by some sort of write protection on the game directory so updates aren't working as they should.

Try moving it out of C:\Program Files which Windows 10 adds some extra protection on.
Source Developer