Recent Topics

Ads

Cannot login after crash

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Gurismar

Cannot login after crash

Post#1 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:34 pm

After the game freezing while in the Warpblade Tunnels, my character cannot log into the game anymore. I made an alt and even that character cannot login to the game. My main's name is Gurismar. What should I do to fix this? I tried closing everything and restarting. All that happens is the loading screen says loading Tunnels and then it kicks me back to character select screen.

Ads
Gurismar

Re: Cannot login after crash

Post#2 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:45 pm

Leaving post in case anyone else has trouble with this. After a few hours, my character was loaded into Altdorf by auction house. Everything seems ok. Just took some time for whatever it was to resolve server side.

Ridisi

Post#3 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:04 am

I've found this happening to me more and more lately Gurismar. My general fix is to just do a repair from the launcher but that isn't always a 100% fix.

BlackRainbow412

Post#4 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:19 pm

Same problem. Can't log in after the server crashed yesterday. Used /stuck x2, repaired a client, etc. - nothing helps ( tryed to log in 50 times+). I was able to login one character - but after the exit I can't again. I thought that maybe was banned, but can't even imagine a reason. What else can I do or how to contact GM. Main char - Fates.

Ridisi

Post#5 » Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:29 pm

Not helpful, but an update on this for me. Whenever I travel down the right-hand side of Altdorf headed towards the Library, I always crash to desktop. It is in the pathway immediately after leaving the main square. Every single time this happens I can no longer log into that character and must repair my client before it will allow me to play that character again.

BlackRainbow412

Post#6 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:20 pm

UP

All this time my character was stucked. Nothing helped (GMs could not help. They checked the character and his gear - everything was fine). Transfers to different zones were useless.
After I tried to log in with this character, I could not log in with anyone until I restart the client.
After today's patch I was able to log in ... so now I have two WPs. I think it helped - *Logging into the game when you were in a Dungeon or Scenario which no longer exists will now properly teleport you to the point before you entered, or if failing that your bind point. ( Before you would experience some green screens and be teleported to the city)*

So if anyone had problems logging into the game - try it, maybe the last patch changed something.