Recent Topics

Ads

Respec Skill Bars ?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Eisboleas

Respec Skill Bars ?

Post#1 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:20 pm

Hello everyone,

So I recently found out about Warbuilder addon that helps you repec(if I am not mistaken, havent really tried it yet) and you can also repec with AnywhereTrainer.
My problem is what about your skills in the hotbars ? They change everytime you switch builds, is there any way you can switch builds and dont mess up your bars ? Like switching from 1-3 bars etc ?

I am really looking for a solution on this problem so I dont have to drag or switch 1-5 skills everytime I switch build.

Thanks in advance !
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: Respec Skill Bars ?

Post#2 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:30 pm

In the latest warbuilder you can save and load hotbars or tie them to sertain preset builds by typing /hotbar

To tie them to a preset just name the hotbar the same as the preset to auto load on respecc
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Eisboleas

Post#3 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:55 pm

sullemunk wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:30 pm In the latest warbuilder you can save and load hotbars or tie them to sertain preset builds by typing /hotbar

To tie them to a preset just name the hotbar the same as the preset to auto load on respecc
Did anyone tell you that you are AMAZING ?
"If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see."

Darkenya [WE]

GrandmaGary

Post#4 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:08 am

There is also another addon called ClosetGoblin which primarily allows you to save multiple gear sets and rapidly switch with the push of a button.

Saving hotbars is something it can do though I've never actually used the functionality cause I do it the old fashioned way every time =P