Recent Topics

Ads

My left click doesn't work in scenarios

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Mauxy42

My left click doesn't work in scenarios

Post#1 » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:30 pm

I have an issue when I go in scenarios my left click just doesn't work so I can't click on the players and my spells and the only way for me to leave the scenario is to alt f4. I'm pretty sure it's a bug but I wanted to know if any of you knew a way to stop this. I sent a bug report on the bug tracker, but they told me to go on the forum.

Ads
RossBoss

Re: My left click doesn't work in scenarios

Post#2 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:01 am

I am having the same issue in scenarios. So if there is a fix for this please let me know.

Degenerate

Post#3 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:43 pm

Yes, I've been having that issue as well. If I enter a scenario or die in one, I have to reload ui to be able to click, and I can't exit the sc when it ends without force closing the game. There's an older thread of people experiencing the same problem, and it doesn't look like there's a fix, even if you clean reinstall the game.

I was looking forward to playing RoR again after a few months away, but I don't think I'm going to bother until somebody can tell me a working fix for this. It's such a buzzkill to get a queue pop and then be unable to play because you can't click. Reloading fixes it, but I still can't play normally because it lags out the game for several seconds.

jesuit

Post#4 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:29 pm

been having this issue for months, cant q for cities or sc due to the constant reloading. i have not heard of any fixes as of yet and kind of gave up on it