Recent Topics

Ads

Anyone can tell me more about ReturnofReckoning ?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Sanjay852

Anyone can tell me more about ReturnofReckoning ?

Post#1 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:33 am

I see alot recommand here about Return of Reckoning i never really play Warhammer Online anyone can tell me more about this server

I really like Open World PVP ( Lineage 2 c4-c6 is my favourite ) is this game pure PVP or also have PVE like dungeons /raids or how do you get gear ?

is gear matter at PVP ?

how long till max lvl ?

How is Population ?

do quest matter ? i hate questing
Last edited by Sanjay852 on Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Ysaran

Re: Anyone can tell me more about ReturnofReckoning ?

Post#2 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:59 am

gear is acquired mostly from PvP but there is also gear that come from PvE, it's not mendatory though.
questing can be completely avoided, you can join PvP at lvl 1 and play only PvP till max lvl (which is 40).
road to lvl 40 can be short if you know what to do. as a new player it can be tough but if you manage to get organized immediatly (join a guild, play with friends, etc..) your life will be much easier.
the game is quite populated. atm population it's at his lower peak but it will increase for the next 12 hour until reaching 1k ppl, more or less.
the comunity is really active and there will be a of ppl that will glady advice you. well, as long as you dont complain about stupid thing, obviously.
last but not least: this game is based mostly on coordination, if you want to play solo your life will be much harder and a lot of contents will be locked to you, if you want to enjoy the game i would suggest you to join a populated guild and download discord.
Zputadenti

Arziak
Suspended

Post#3 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:48 am

Spoiler:
Pve its just very bad, mobs bugged all time, 0 entertain, they just autoatack.
Open pvp its pretty fun, big zergs fighting and taking castle its where you can get more fun.
Game for 1vs1 its bad, no real balance, you need to atleast form group of 5.
In my opinion developers are truly bad too, game is full of bugg constantly and they only buff-nerf what they and their friends likes. The comunnity its pretty toxic in general.
Gms on forums and ingame trully bad too, 0 education and always with bad modals.
This is ofc my opinion.
If you want to try it yoy are gonna get fun, but in my opinion its not worth overall.
Endgame content its pretty boring too.
I left this for wow classic and never regreat it
Warned for that - read the ToS

CyunUnderis

Post#4 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:03 am

In my opinion developers are truly bad too, game is full of bugg constantly and they only buff-nerf what they and their friends likes. The comunnity its pretty toxic in general.
With the first sentence, you proved the second one.

OP, don't listen this guy. Play the game, and make your own opinion about dev/community/whatever.

Diragi

Post#5 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:31 am

PvE is decent leveling and while quests are occasionally broken they aren't too bad. I did a fee of them going through the world just too see the levels. Though doing them isn't the fastest XP. Better to bring mobs in green Public Quests... If you are geared enough to kill the Champion you'll get coin tokens to buy gear/got items.

That won't level you renown though so more something to do if you want to chill out after PvP.

Diragi

Post#6 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:39 am

The getting up to Vanquisher gear (second set of armour after 40) is fun.. end-game probably needs a little rethink. It's a little awkward... Though if you think through why it's done the way it is it's understandable.

Keep in mind while this has the look of a AAA MMO it's actually a very small team with limited QA resources so Wednesdays can be fun with unintended bugs being disconnected.

Xergon

Post#7 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:41 am

Sanjay852 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:33 am I see alot recommand here about Return of Reckoning i never really play Warhammer Online anyone can tell me more about this server

I really like Open World PVP ( Lineage 2 c4-c6 is my favourite ) is this game pure PVP or also have PVE like dungeons /raids or how do you get gear ?

is gear matter at PVP ?

how long till max lvl ?

How is Population ?

do quest matter ? i hate questing

Its a bit different Open World PvP, there are parts of map/zones that are designed to be PvP contested, which contains Keeps and Battlefield Objectives, which claimed and conquered allows for faction to claim/lock zone and progress campaign. Rest of the map which is PvE/Quest safe zone where you cannot fight other players.

Gear does matter in a sense fresh lvl 40 cant really compete with full endgame geared characters, although, doesnt mean u cant outplay ur enemy, there is still room for it, specially if played in group, synergy, class mechanic and coordination plays much bigger role

U can hit lvl 40 in about 4-5 days playing casually, carear lvl 40 unlocks basically access to all abilities, but full unlock of renown points and mastery specs is at renown rank 80, which can be achieved in 2 months or 3 depends how often u play and how hard you leech

Population shifts a lot, atm most of the time u will have about 100 vs 100 in RvR zones, while some others do either PvE dungeons or Scenarios, during primetime EU population can increase to about 300 vs 300 in zones

Quests dont really matter, maybe some quests for gear like Epic Quests for Weapons is good for fresh lvl 40 or Beastlord Quests (something like world boss)
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

Arziak
Suspended

Post#8 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:44 am

And i forget just remember, be quiet, donte put your ownz opinions, or you get warning/banned

Ads
Ysaran

Post#9 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:19 pm

^that guys was a jerk, just follow the ToS and everything will be fine
Zputadenti

warlover

Post#10 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:40 pm

Arziak wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:48 am
Spoiler:
Pve its just very bad, mobs bugged all time, 0 entertain, they just autoatack.
Open pvp its pretty fun, big zergs fighting and taking castle its where you can get more fun.
Game for 1vs1 its bad, no real balance, you need to atleast form group of 5.
Gms on forums and ingame trully bad too, 0 education and always with bad modals.
This is ofc my opinion.
If you want to try it yoy are gonna get fun, but in my opinion its not worth overall.
Endgame content its pretty boring too.
I left this for wow classic and never regreat it
Warned for that - read the ToS
Totally disagree with this post, This game is very fun give it a try you will love it :D