Recent Topics

Ads

Mastery Tree Not Working. Spells and Tactics not to be found in the hotbar and spellbook.

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
HoodrichBatista

Mastery Tree Not Working. Spells and Tactics not to be found in the hotbar and spellbook.

Post#1 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:26 pm

Hello, sorry to disturb you, but i seem to have an issue no one has been able to help with. I've also been in contact with a GM.

My mastery talent tree on my char (Ramadevi) has never worked, no abilities or tactics that i train get added to my spellbook or hotbar. I do click on them the ''4th'' time to actually chose the spell, we have checked for that and it is not the problem.

It does not work with any of the talents in the mastery tree even after i have re-specced them. I have tried everything under the sun in terms of relogging and repatching. But my mastery tree still has no effect.
I would love if there was any easy solution, I have everything i could and haven't solved the issue.

Could you please help?

Thank you

Ads
Valarion

Re: Mastery Tree Not Working. Spells and Tactics not to be found in the hotbar and spellbook.

Post#2 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:30 pm

Are all your character like this or just one?

Try this:

Disable all AV
Ensure your entire WAR game directory is set to Read and Write
Rerun your launcher "as admin" and allow it to patch a second time
Log back into game and check.
If this doesnt work, relaunch launcher "as admin" and force game to repair.

Report back if any of this works, a few people have been seeing this lately.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

HoodrichBatista

Re: Mastery Tree Not Working. Spells and Tactics not to be found in the hotbar and spellbook.

Post#3 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:24 pm

I tried to check it on my other chars, but they are all low level, so no abilities to spec.

Thank you for the solution, I am currently re-installing the game and I will give it a try once it is downloaded and report back how it worked out for me :)

HoodrichBatista

Post#4 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:06 am

Valarion wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:30 pm
So I tried everything that has been suggested.

Unfortunately still my Mastery Tree does not work. I have tried to re-install the game also and then:

Set the directory to read and write
Run as Admin and patch
Run as Admin and Repair

Playing the game without any Mastery spells is really a bummer. Do you have some other suggestions I could try?

Noiree

Post#5 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:52 am

He forgot to put a point into the ability itself. It's just that simple. Standard beginner issue.
Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

ceramicartist

Post#6 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:39 am

Noiree wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:52 am He forgot to put a point into the ability itself. It's just that simple. Standard beginner issue.
Except for the fact you didn't read "I do click on them the ''4th'' time to actually chose the spell, we have checked for that and it is not the problem.". Standard not paying attention issue.

OP is redownloading the game, which will most likely fix the issue. Good luck!

Noiree

Post#7 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 am

ceramicartist wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:39 am
Except for the fact you didn't read "I do click on them the ''4th'' time to actually chose the spell, we have checked for that and it is not the problem.". Standard not paying attention issue.

OP is redownloading the game, which will most likely fix the issue. Good luck!

Except, what I wrote was the solution and I posted here so that if anybody ran into the same issue, they would see correct answer. He didn't click the ability, just stacked points. Common problem.

Noiree - Archmage
Annnoying - Disciple of Wayne

gone with the wipe - RIP:
Annoying Lilpieceofsh - Disciple of Khaine, Bikinibabe Withoutbeach - Sorceress, Kekshirn Derkruemlige - Shaman

ceramicartist

Post#8 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:43 am

Noiree wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 8:22 am
Except, what I wrote was the solution and I posted here so that if anybody ran into the same issue, they would see correct answer. He didn't click the ability, just stacked points. Common problem.
Right on for correcting the OP. Glad you could help.

Ads