Recent Topics

Ads

Power Through - Slayer tactic not working

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Quathan

Power Through - Slayer tactic not working

Post#1 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:40 pm

There seems to be a buggy behavior with this...

"Exhaustive Blows will no longer remove your Rage"

No matter what Exhaustive ability I make it drains my Rage... I've tried de-equip and re-equip it .. respeccing but I cannot get it to work...

It worked perfectly fine last week when I tried there... It did not reset my Rage, only the Distracting Roar was.

Ads
Ysaran

Re: Power Through - Slayer tactic not working

Post#2 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:16 am

I used It Yesterday and It was working. Also detaunt shouldn't remove rage. You should report the problem on the bugtracker
Zputadenti

Likeaboss

Post#3 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:48 am

Ysaran wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:16 am I used It Yesterday and It was working. Also detaunt shouldn't remove rage. You should report the problem on the bugtracker
Detaunt removes rage since a pretty long time now. I thought thats wrong as well, but ppl told me it was the same on live. Well i can't remember ;)
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

Ysaran

Post#4 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:10 pm

Likeaboss wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:48 am
Ysaran wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:16 am I used It Yesterday and It was working. Also detaunt shouldn't remove rage. You should report the problem on the bugtracker
Detaunt removes rage since a pretty long time now. I thought thats wrong as well, but ppl told me it was the same on live. Well i can't remember ;)
My bad, I said it wrong. What I meant was that if you are using power through then detaunt shouldn't remove your rage. When you are using power through only Flee lower you rage
Zputadenti

Grock

Post#5 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:49 pm

Ran with it for two hours yesterday just fine

Maybe you accidentally slotted a different tactic with the same icon and didn't realize it?
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)