Recent Topics

Ads

have a problem whit a character

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Gazul

have a problem whit a character

Post#1 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:33 am

i have a big problem, one of mi characters, Aenethil 40/29 White lion, today when i enter the game, my character was not on the roster whit my another characters,it has disappeared . Then i start played whit another character and i went to the auction house, for my surprice the white lion s item was selling are still there but i think someting is wrong because the name og my character in the auction house appears as ''Aenethil5F34F098''. After that i loged out and went to the armory, i put the character s name and the page showed it as Aenethil5F34F098 too, And I dont delete him. I think its a bug a big one.
And when i tryed add my white lion as a friend whit another character the chat said me ''The player could not be found''. Coul be a cliet error?
please any Gm can help me whit this ?

Thx

Ads
Kaelang

Re: have a problem whit a character

Post#2 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:52 am

Characters don't get randomly delete - your account could've been wiped if you broke a serious rule, but it doesn't sound like that happened. It sounds like it was either manually deleted and/or name change requested and/or you're logged into the wrong account.

Regardless, we choose not to help with stuff like this as we're pretty busy with game stuff.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Gazul

Post#3 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:21 am

Kaelang wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:52 am Characters don't get randomly delete - your account could've been wiped if you broke a serious rule, but it doesn't sound like that happened. It sounds like it was either manually deleted and/or name change requested and/or you're logged into the wrong account.

Regardless, we choose not to help with stuff like this as we're pretty busy with game stuff.
i don't delete my character, if i spocke in discord whit any Gms, Could they tell me, which ips logg in my acount in the last 24 to 48 hs? to know if someone else logg in whit my account.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#4 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:58 pm

I would suggest you probably need to change your password. If you open an in-game ticket with the details of the character that you lost, a GM can restore it eventually. Make sure you have a character slot available, there's a hard limit of 20.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Gazul

Post#5 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:52 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:58 pm I would suggest you probably need to change your password. If you open an in-game ticket with the details of the character that you lost, a GM can restore it eventually. Make sure you have a character slot available, there's a hard limit of 20.
I will do that thank you very much

Gazul

Post#6 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:53 am

wargrimnir wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:58 pm I would suggest you probably need to change your password. If you open an in-game ticket with the details of the character that you lost, a GM can restore it eventually. Make sure you have a character slot available, there's a hard limit of 20.
i send the GM appeals ''Character issues'' describing the character equip, that shows in te armory, and all the items what can i remember. One question: Its possible to kwon which ips logg in my acount in the last 24 to 48 hs? to know if someone else logg in whit my account, if had any european ip had logged whit my account, because im out of europe. i dont want know ip number just know if anyelse looged from europe or from another country different from where i live .

thax very much wargrimnir.

Gazul

Post#7 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:01 am

i send the GM appeals ''Character issues'' describing the character equip, that shows in te armory, and all the items what can i remember like you tell me wargrimnir but the gms call reinerbeaun awnser me this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ik_053.jpg
and my ticket message was
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ik_049.jpg
i dont know wich missing information
please tell me about that.
thx

Kaelang

Post#8 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:00 pm

Gazul wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:01 am i send the GM appeals ''Character issues'' describing the character equip, that shows in te armory, and all the items what can i remember like you tell me wargrimnir but the gms call reinerbeaun awnser me this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ik_053.jpg
thx
Judging from the second image, you didn't actually give him any information as to what your problem was and/or what your intentions were. You should highlight that you've discussed your problems on the forums and wargrimnir has asked you to provide such information in the hopes of a restoration at some point.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads
Gazul

Post#9 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Kaelang wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:00 pm
Gazul wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:01 am i send the GM appeals ''Character issues'' describing the character equip, that shows in te armory, and all the items what can i remember like you tell me wargrimnir but the gms call reinerbeaun awnser me this https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ik_053.jpg
thx
Judging from the second image, you didn't actually give him any information as to what your problem was and/or what your intentions were. You should highlight that you've discussed your problems on the forums and wargrimnir has asked you to provide such information in the hopes of a restoration at some point.
ohh i see ,now i understood, well i ll send again a ticket but this time in the right way. thx 4 Explanation kaelang

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#10 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Gazul wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:12 pm
Kaelang wrote: Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:00 pm
thx
ohh i see ,now i understood, well i ll send again a ticket but this time in the right way. thx 4 Explanation kaelang
They really just need to know the name of the character that is missing, and ask if they could restore it for you.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog