Recent Topics

Ads

Cant Click. Constantly /reload ui

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Dumke

Cant Click. Constantly /reload ui

Post#1 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:33 pm

I CAN NOT click anything. I have to constantly /reload my ui. I have removed all addons, deleted game cache, repaired game patcher and I am still having a problem.

I can click on Sc to queue but once I port in I cant click on anything. Cant grab quest, click on enemies or teammates, cant click on hotbar, cant click on scenario to see who is in it. Cant even close the scenario party window. Have to hit escape on keyboard. Keyboard functions work just no clicking. I cant even leave a scenario even after /reload. I have to let it time out. I cant click on respawn after I die. I have to /reload and hope game doesnt crash. This doesnt just happen while in a scenario happens in open rvr as well.

HELP I have tried everything I can think of.

Ads
RavenJDK

Re: Cant Click. Constantly /reload ui

Post#2 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:20 pm

Same here . Its been a few weeks .
I cant figure out :(
Fenlina
Dok Healer

Dumke

Post#3 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:13 pm

I have done a full uninstall/reinstall and still didnt fix the issue.

Hopefully a patch will update this problem very soon.

baadc0de

Post#4 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:39 pm

Same here!

I have to /reloadui after each start of scenario and after each death in scenario. Even with that, when scenario hits 500 pts for any team, other people leave normally but I have to wait for the time to hit zero and even /reloadui does not help. When I do leave the UI I get a messed up scenario summary page which goes away only after /reloadui.

See a screenshot here, this is what I see after scenario finishes.
https://imgur.com/a/8MHux92

Horrison

Post#5 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:23 pm

I have the same issue. When I login, everything works. Then if I zone, the mouse will not click, nor will it highlight anything the mouse moves over that it's supposed to highlight. :evil:

RavenJDK

Post#6 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:39 pm

Same thing . Even after new patch.
Fenlina
Dok Healer

Bearbug

Post#7 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:48 pm

Deleting everything in the 'cache' folder solved the problem for me. The 'cache' folder is located inside 'Return of Reckoning' folder which is probably located in 'C:\Program Files (x86)'

Dumke

Post#8 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:32 pm

Bearbug wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:48 pm Deleting everything in the 'cache' folder solved the problem for me. The 'cache' folder is located inside 'Return of Reckoning' folder which is probably located in 'C:\Program Files (x86)'
I have tried the clear cache, I have tried removing addons, reparing patcher, completely uninstall and reinstall and NOTHING I do seems to work.

Ads
Fearvich

Post#9 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:52 pm

I have the same problem, I'm looking for new solutions.

Drevnor

Post#10 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:53 pm

I am having the same issue. Tried running the patcher repair and clearing cache and did not help.