Recent Topics

Ads

Invisible Beast Lord Helmet

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Vizio

Invisible Beast Lord Helmet

Post#1 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:36 am

Hello, did a search and did not find any topics on this. I just finished the beastlord quest and got my BL helmet. When I equipped it the helmets appearance is not there. I double checked the appearance click box and even clicked it on and off a couple of times with no fix. I then equiped my current helm and the appearance was there. I then logged off and back on and still did not fix it, I even closed the client and logged back on and still no appearance. Is this a known problem? I haven't created an account yet for the bug tracker so I thought I should ask here first before doing that. Thanks.

Ads
anarchypark

Re: Invisible Beast Lord Helmet

Post#2 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:55 am

Vizio wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:36 am Hello, did a search and did not find any topics on this. I just finished the beastlord quest and got my BL helmet. When I equipped it the helmets appearance is not there. I double checked the appearance click box and even clicked it on and off a couple of times with no fix. I then equiped my current helm and the appearance was there. I then logged off and back on and still did not fix it, I even closed the client and logged back on and still no appearance. Is this a known problem? I haven't created an account yet for the bug tracker so I thought I should ask here first before doing that. Thanks.

it's known issue. there were huge appearance changes recently.
It seems few parts are still missing.
bugtracker is fastest way to get fix i think.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)