Recent Topics

Ads

Salvaging not working

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Vyndaeth

Re: Salvaging not working

Post#11 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:04 am

FHilton wrote: Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:13 am What Level are the items you want to salvage ?

Because if you just learned magical salvation, then your character starts with skill level 1 and only low level items are salvagable.
Did you try to salvage Shattered Figurine from the Craft Supply Merchant ?
Why do people always assume that I have not bought and raised my skill with the shattered figurine from the vendor. Further the items I am trying to salvage are green with a 90% or higher chance of success........

Ads
Travesty

Post#12 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:44 pm

I am having the exact same issue as outlined by previous posters. I have created one order character and one destruction character, each with the magical salvaging skill. I've leveled each to 25 using the shattered figurines.

When I try to salvage other items, the dialog box appears, but shows no items that the item may be salvaged into. Clicking accept results in nothing, the item remains in my back pack and there is no skill up.

Has anyone found a solution or work around for this?

Lilim
Community Management

Post#13 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:49 pm

Travesty wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:44 pm I am having the exact same issue as outlined by previous posters. I have created one order character and one destruction character, each with the magical salvaging skill. I've leveled each to 25 using the shattered figurines.

When I try to salvage other items, the dialog box appears, but shows no items that the item may be salvaged into. Clicking accept results in nothing, the item remains in my back pack and there is no skill up.

Has anyone found a solution or work around for this?
Hey,

I tried to reproduce your issue....but it didn't appear.
I used a low lvl toon, did magical salvaging with shattered figurines until skill lvl 25...and after that I salvage an other item without any issue...
Do you have more information about what went wrong?

Mortgrimm

Post#14 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:03 pm

The salvaging window is just empty. It says u can salvage xyz into: ... and then nothing to choose.
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

Trickx

Post#15 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:42 pm

Same issue here, got salvaging up to 25 with figurines, trying to salvage level 3/4/5 items but it wont show me which stat to choose, just an empty window

Fey

Post#16 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:33 pm

I'll start a new salvager and test it out. Anything on the bugtracker?
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan