Recent Topics

Ads

Bug Report

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
zolio
Community Management

Bug Report

Post#1 » Fri May 08, 2020 4:48 am

I don"t know what to do know, I subbed a bug report about my AH issue selling armor pots not showing up in the listing after posting to sell, I left proof and they removed my report and did not give me any information on the issue. So what do i do know? I even try to ask a GM tonight and I get no response to my question. Look I get it they bug report people and GM's are busy a lot, but I just need a little help here or some information on what to do please. ~begging~

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Bug Report

Post#2 » Sat May 09, 2020 10:21 pm

GM's are not able to resolve bugs. They exist to enforce rules on the server.

There isn't a CSR department to restore your items, a bug report is about all that can be done in the hopes a Dev is able to use the information you provide excellent details on in order to reproduce and fix the issue.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Kaelang

Post#3 » Sat May 09, 2020 10:44 pm

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/16684

Your report was closed as it is a duplicate of the one I referenced.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

zolio
Community Management

Post#4 » Mon May 11, 2020 10:22 am

Fine, my issue is u leave me no information. I don"t have hours to spend going threw peoples posts only to see that they had the same problem I did. I reported a issue and a big one and I get nothing back on how or what I can do. I understand you are all busy. I got no help from the community after I left a post on the forums asking if anyone had this issue, I leave a bug report, then I try and ask a GM for help or what to do. I mean come on am I wrong here , All I am asking for was some help. Isn't that why you are here, to help players when we have a problem. @Gm's I was not asking for you to fix the problem, just information.

Kaelang

Post#5 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:29 pm

zolio1236 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:22 am Fine, my issue is u leave me no information. I don"t have hours to spend going threw peoples posts only to see that they had the same problem I did. I reported a issue and a big one and I get nothing back on how or what I can do. I understand you are all busy. I got no help from the community after I left a post on the forums asking if anyone had this issue, I leave a bug report, then I try and ask a GM for help or what to do. I mean come on am I wrong here , All I am asking for was some help. Isn't that why you are here, to help players when we have a problem. @Gm's I was not asking for you to fix the problem, just information.
It doesn't take hours to search for another report on the BT - there's a search function, as well as a guide in my Signature to how to use it if you're struggling.

You're not wrong, you did everything right, you reported the issue in the hopes that a developer can be assigned to it moving forward and look to rectify the issue. There's currently 1800~ live reports on the BT - I can't physically assign all 1800 to a dev without overloading them with stuff to work on. There's a priority list, and things get shuffled around.

We know of the issue - my comment suggesting it was a duplicate suggests I was already aware of such an issue. Apologies if this wasn't clear.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

zolio
Community Management

Post#6 » Thu May 14, 2020 9:00 am

Thank you for clearing that up i appreciate the information and the help :)