Recent Topics

Ads

Accidentaly destroyed item

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Velze

Accidentaly destroyed item

Post#1 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:21 am

Hi!

Just returned to the game after a longer brake. I started to fix my bag and just destroyed my Senteniel Cowl. I didnt knew at the time it was something cause i forgot so i just threw it out along with other thrash. Is there a wold where i can get it back maybe pleeeease? I get it if its not possible but i gave it a shot.

Ads
sioding
Game Master

Re: Accidentaly destroyed item

Post#2 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:26 am

Nope sorry - we do not handout any items - regardless whats the reason. Our GM team is too small to handle these type of requests.
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

Velze

Post#3 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:32 am

Thx for the answer.

Sinisterror

Post#4 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:28 am

Is it possible to get the helm again ? I dont have full red eye on any char so no sentinels yet, prolly never;( But if it is possible to get helm again then i understand no returns.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Kaelang

Post#5 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:28 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:28 am Is it possible to get the helm again ? I dont have full red eye on any char so no sentinels yet, prolly never;( But if it is possible to get helm again then i understand no returns.
There's a 'no return / recovery' policy across the team. If the helm you're talking about is relevant to this thread, then sioding's response will still stand.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Verendum

Post#6 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:50 pm

I think he meant if it's possible to still acquire the item in game. If so, sure is. It drops from the City Dungeons - crypts etc. Can take the quest for 4 boss kills or get lucky and it drops after killing one of them.