Recent Topics

Ads

Learning crafting not possible?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Dhrazar

Learning crafting not possible?

Post#1 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:56 pm

Hi,
I have this problem: with my Chosen i can't learn any type of crafting/gathering skills. I didn't learn any of those before, and tried also to use the .respec commands. On the other hand, with my Order character i don't have these problems. Is this a bug? or i missed something like a quest that unlocks gathering/crafting?

Thanks,
Regards

Ads
Fey

Re: Learning crafting not possible?

Post#2 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:30 am

Check your general skills to make sure you have no crafting skills trained. You have to use the trainer twice or something like that to respec. If you don't have any crafting skills trained your bugged somehow. Training a crafting skill is very straightforward, chapter 2 camps or IC, Altdorf have trainers.
Fley - Zealot Domoarigobbo - Shaman
Squid - Squig Squit - B.O.
Black Toof Clan

Artwork

Post#3 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:28 am

You can't .respec if you haven't specced in the first place. Go to IC or Altdorf and talk directly to a trainer for the skill you want, and see what happens.

malmar

Post#4 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:06 am

Had that problem with trainers in starting zones. Visiting trainers in IC worked, atleast for me (same problem on different characters).

Dhrazar

Post#5 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:16 pm

malmar wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:06 am Had that problem with trainers in starting zones. Visiting trainers in IC worked, atleast for me (same problem on different characters).
Thanks very much! It worked in IC! Still not working in chapter 2 though, probably somehow bugged