Recent Topics

Ads

Char stuck in city and now can't log in

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
awmc82

Char stuck in city and now can't log in

Post#1 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:21 am

Was doing a city and when it ended my character was stuck along with several others. My client went down and I tried to log in but it would not let me. Once I tried to log in I was not able to click on any other characters and would have to restart game. I was able to log into an other characters as long as I did not try my dok first. I waited until the last city was over, the city reset, and the zones reset. Tried again and still would not let me in. I decided to wait a few and see what would happened and got a black screen. My friends that were stuck were able to get pulled out by a GM so hoping that can happen with my guy. Any help would be great! Thanks in advance!

Characters name is: Raisingkhaines

Ads
Anithikos

Re: Char stuck in city and now can't log in

Post#2 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:18 am

Having same problem here.

Character name is : Prostixos

zzpaff

Post#3 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:25 am

Yeah, same here. Char-name: Vrasko
THX 4 ROR!

Sethan

Post#4 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:01 am

Same here for my character Sethane. (Many thanks for the fantastic game.)

notabledomx

Post#5 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:40 am

Same here. Character name is Syndicalsim.
I noticed when I log in to my alt that's in the same guild, it has my in limbo character appearing online and in the Inevitable City.
Stompo - 83 BO
Syndicalsim - 82 Magus

Halhammer

Post#6 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 am

If you can get to loading screen, try Enter -> /stuck twice, while loading. Should port you to Nordland.
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE

bralax

Post#7 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:56 am

Same problem here as well. Character name is Draniks.

Amdus

Post#8 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:46 pm

Halhammer wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 am If you can get to loading screen, try Enter -> /stuck twice, while loading. Should port you to Nordland.
It is noteworthy to mention that there's no loading screen. After you press the play button the music fades, the screen blinks and it turns like in this picture:
Spoiler:
Nothing happens, it stays like that forever.

I have tried to login several times during the day and I'm still bugged, has anyone got a fix for this?

Ads
Kaelang

Post#9 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Amdus wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:46 pm
Halhammer wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:45 am If you can get to loading screen, try Enter -> /stuck twice, while loading. Should port you to Nordland.
It is noteworthy to mention that there's no loading screen. After you press the play button the music fades, the screen blinks and it turns like in this picture:
Spoiler:

I have tried to login several times during the day and I'm still bugged, has anyone got a fix for this?
Regardless of if you physically see the load screen, can you still try the [enter] /stuck [enter] /stuck after clicking play to see if anything happens?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Amdus

Post#10 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:20 pm

Kaelang wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:07 pm
Amdus wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:46 pm
Spoiler:

Regardless of if you physically see the load screen, can you still try the [enter] /stuck [enter] /stuck after clicking play to see if anything happens?
No, I have mentioned it on another post. When I enter it nothing happens, I tried every hour since this morning in the hopes that maybe a server restart may have happened and fixed it but still nothing at all. It's exactly as I described, music fades while you remain in the menu, screen blinks and goes like in picture. At that point nothing happens, you can't even log any other character, you have to restart the client and then you can log on an alt, but not on the char that was stuck in city. I tried everything, I asked in advice, general, check the GM list, opened a ticket, /stuck and /stuck twice and still nothing at all...