Recent Topics

Ads

Can't access the auction house

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Martingale

Can't access the auction house

Post#1 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:53 am

I have several characters but 1 particular guy doesn't seem to be able to access the Altdorf auction house (no window opens when interacting with the auctioneer). Does anyone have any idea what the issue might be?

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Can't access the auction house

Post#2 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:33 pm

Have you tried disabling your addons and trying?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Martingale

Post#3 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:46 pm

Following your suggestion I managed to narrow it down to 1 particular addon that seems to be causing the problem. Works fine after I disabled it.

It's a little strange since all my other chars use it too without issue, but guess I can live without it

Kaelang

Post#4 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:47 pm

Martingale wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:46 pm Following your suggestion I managed to narrow it down to 1 particular addon that seems to be causing the problem. Works fine after I disabled it.

It's a little strange since all my other chars use it too without issue, but guess I can live without it
Could be something to do with the specific profile / addon on that character. But as long as you have a workaround. :)
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Varendue

Post#5 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:59 pm

Martingale wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:46 pm Following your suggestion I managed to narrow it down to 1 particular addon that seems to be causing the problem. Works fine after I disabled it.

You could go into the \user\settings\Martyrs Square\<Character Name>\<profile name> folder and delete the folder/files that have to deal with that addon and it should reset things to default. You could also copy over the folders from a working character/profile to the messed up character's profile as well. I've had to do this recently myself, because warboard kept screwing up when I tried to remove modules I wasn't interested in.

EggYolkeo

Post#6 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:34 am

I've had this same issue for the past week and it's affecting all of my characters.

I've tried disabling all addons, reloading UI, repair tool, restarting client etc, nothing has worked.

I really don't want to have to redo my entire addon library + UI just to see if it would fix it, but I don't know what else to do.

Josewales

Post#7 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:41 am

Same thing happened to me a couple months ago. Of course petition for help from team didn't get a response. I tried reinstalling the client (replaced) and not the game folders. And it worked.

EggYolkeo

Post#8 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:55 am

Awesome thanks, I'll give that a go and see if it fixes the issue.

Ads