Recent Topics

Ads

more ctd since last update or because of so many people ?

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
bussibaerli

more ctd since last update or because of so many people ?

Post#1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:26 pm

Hallo

I play that game every day and at the beginning (round 3 weeks til this week) i had already no probs. But now i have the feeling that since the last update i have realy often ctd .. i turned down all settings and clean my cache realy realy often ... i also have changed launcher settings from 32 to 64 bit at the 1st play-day.
i also have not a bad pc ... so on i coud say i tried everything

Could it realy be thats just the mass of people .. like 700 ppl t2 keep or same situation at forts (right now more probs since they put up the popularity there) i crash min. 2 times and need like xx trys (feels like 5- 10 min) to relog ..

do u also have same problems or is there smth more i can do or try .. or is it just the game ? !

PLZ help
thx

Ads
greasypenguin

Re: more ctd since last update or because of so many people ?

Post#2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:27 am

I'm not sure, I have crashed 10 times in a row during a Reikland oRvR north keep battle. I attempt to log back in and as soon as I get visuals in game and the sound chime happens it auto crashes. I can't even move my character, let alone adjust any settings.

I've done (I think) every known counter:
Adjusted 32 to 64bit
Deleted Add ons
Cleared cache
Fastest Framerate graphic option
Graphics mod off
Downloaded and replaced audio.myp file
Downloaded newer 64bit WAR.exe and replaced old one (kept old one in an extra folder)

It has now been 15 minutes since, I attempted again and immediately crashed. I have no clue if the battle is even still going on.

Is there ANYthing else I can do to reduce this?

Darks63

Post#3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:41 am

Greasy when the game auto crashes on log on just log on to another character and then to the one you want to play and that usually fixes it. Also dont use MGremix in mass rvr it is a auto crash most times for me.

To the op yes my rate of crashes has gone up one tip is to disables a certain type of vfx my guildy game the dot command but i dont remember it offhand. It basically force disables the napalm pot and other pot animations that cause alot of issues.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

wstew2569

Post#4 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:51 pm

Just had the same problem at Reikland. Lots of people on this and I'd crashed 2 other times before I couldn't log that character again. Previous crashes kicked me to the warcamp and I was ok. When I was getting in this time I can see the keep door and the counter starts for being in PVP just barely - I see the red 10 - and then CTD again.

Character is Thraky.

Kaelang

Post#5 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:53 pm

wstew2569 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:51 pm Just had the same problem at Reikland. Lots of people on this and I'd crashed 2 other times before I couldn't log that character again. Previous crashes kicked me to the warcamp and I was ok. When I was getting in this time I can see the keep door and the counter starts for being in PVP just barely - I see the red 10 - and then CTD again.

Character is Thraky.
When you're on the load screen type [enter] /stuck [enter] /stuck as if you're typing into the chat box.

Should port you out of Reik and back in-game.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

wstew2569

Post#6 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:20 pm

Brilliant. Thank you very much! That worked!

Hauntmachine

Post#7 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:38 pm

I've been having the same problems today. Before today, I almost never crashed in big rvr. But today, I've been CTDing constantly in big rvr and fort's. I then get the same problem described in this thread where I log onto my character for a moment, and then the game instantly crashes. Logging into another character, and then onto the character that crashed sometimes works.

Kaelang

Post#8 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:40 pm

wstew2569 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:20 pm Brilliant. Thank you very much! That worked!
No worries.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Ads