Recent Topics

Ads

Potion not appearing on auction house

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
nblack271

Potion not appearing on auction house

Post#1 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:40 am

Hi everyone,

I have been selling 'potent draughts of recovery' and 'draughts of recovery' to make gold. Whilst the 'potent draughts of recovery' are appearing fine on the AH, I cannot see my 'draughts of recovery' for sale even though I have put them to the cheapest price (1g for 40). Please could someone provide some assistance?

Thanks

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Potion not appearing on auction house

Post#2 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:21 am

I have had this issue and found a relog tends to help me re-locate item listings. I know it sounds simple, but have you tried giving it a go?
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

nblack271

Post#3 » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:19 pm

Hi thanks for your reply. Yes I have tried this a couple of times but no difference. It is really odd - all my other items are fine, its just these potions!

Zxul

Post#4 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:45 am

Same issue here with gunbad block jewelry which I put into AH- can't see it on any toon, relogging and deleting cache didn't help. Can see it fine in items for sale on toon I'm selling it on.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Infexion

Post#5 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:46 pm

I am having the same issue with one single potion named "lasting stanchion unguent". No matter how many times i repost it on AH it refuses to show up. Not having any issues at all with all the other items i post on AH.

Any tips?
Tophealer RR86 WP

Goryak

Post#6 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Those are popular items to sell so most likely the AH is flooded to the point it cannot show more results on the page so it only shows those which were already up.
Kind of just have to wait it out...
NUMBER 1 SHR :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock: O :shock:O :shock: O :shock: MIES CONSUMER!!!
RESPONSIBLY