Recent Topics

Ads

Ratnorok Scenario Question

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
imperialdeadite

Ratnorok Scenario Question

Post#1 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:26 pm

I ran through one match of the Ratnorak scenario. It is fun and I like the style of it.

The downside I found as a healer. Is that it is only counting kills for the live event if I strike a deathblow on the skaven. Was that intentional?
It is going to hobble healers from being able to actively work towards the live event and heal at the same time. To get the 1000 kills for each of the three skaven types. I am going to have to stop healing. Which is going to cause my party to die and get me a ton of grief from people that assume shamans can only heal.
Waaghkiller the Man Hunter -- Goblin Shaman

Ads
Kaelang

Re: Ratnorok Scenario Question

Post#2 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:29 pm

As a healer, I was able to complete the 1000 within 2 runs of the scenario.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

imperialdeadite

Post#3 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:11 pm

Kaelang wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:29 pm As a healer, I was able to complete the 1000 within 2 runs of the scenario.
Really? Just with healing?
In one run of the scenario I got accredited with 15 mobs killed.

Kaelang

Post#4 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:17 pm

imperialdeadite wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:11 pm
Kaelang wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:29 pm As a healer, I was able to complete the 1000 within 2 runs of the scenario.
Really? Just with healing?
In one run of the scenario I got accredited with 15 mobs killed.
I'm a DoK so I was Essence Lashing waves every now and again, but I don't think I tagged 1000 of them.

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

imperialdeadite

Post#5 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:39 pm

I made another attempt at teh scenario and it seems to be counting for me now. I must have just had a bugged first run.

Kaelang

Post#6 » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:22 pm

imperialdeadite wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:39 pm I made another attempt at teh scenario and it seems to be counting for me now. I must have just had a bugged first run.
Weird - at least it's working now. Good luck on the Influence grind. :)

taultbobby

Post#7 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:51 am

As a Choppa I literally cannot do any damage - every attack is blocked/parried and I cannot contribute at all. WTF is going on?

Is this a bug or a mechanic?

Kaelang

Post#8 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:49 pm

taultbobby wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:51 am As a Choppa I literally cannot do any damage - every attack is blocked/parried and I cannot contribute at all. WTF is going on?

Is this a bug or a mechanic?
What level are you? Currently Bolster isn't in effect, which has been reported. If you're going in at 17 you'll likely get smashed.

Ads