Recent Topics

Ads

Matchmaking...

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
adamthelc

Re: Matchmaking...

Post#11 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:54 am

Enjoy it!

Ads
Blasio

Post#12 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:31 am

Ototo wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:45 am
As a healer addict, I can tell you that I prefer group compositions with some durability, so I can react and heal, which normally means having tanks that use guards. I enjoy more healing destro than order, by A LOT. Healing order, with so many glass cannons and so few tanks it's another entire level of challenge. I have even been in a situation in order where we were 5 healers for 1 and a half warbands, and there were even less tanks. That zone taking was a preparation for hell; I have never micromanaged so much in this game. In destro it would have been a crap ton of BOs and Chosens.
Aaahhhaaa! That makes sense on technical level.

So the root problem again is the high numbers of BOs and Chosens (of course: BGs not that "badass") :D

Ototo

Post#13 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:43 am

Blasio wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:31 am
Ototo wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:45 am
As a healer addict, I can tell you that I prefer group compositions with some durability, so I can react and heal, which normally means having tanks that use guards. I enjoy more healing destro than order, by A LOT. Healing order, with so many glass cannons and so few tanks it's another entire level of challenge. I have even been in a situation in order where we were 5 healers for 1 and a half warbands, and there were even less tanks. That zone taking was a preparation for hell; I have never micromanaged so much in this game. In destro it would have been a crap ton of BOs and Chosens.
Aaahhhaaa! That makes sense on technical level.

So the root problem again is the high numbers of BOs and Chosens (of course: BGs not that "badass") :D
BGs are simply fragile cause, with level 20/22 they think that is a perfectly good idea to run around with halberds :P

They are extremely good later, but most of the time even fresh levels 40 running in Anni think that they can go 2h and survive longer than a dps. Spoiler alert: They can't
Spoiler:

Popcornus

Post#14 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:23 pm

So, another one of these, eh?

What prevents you from forming a group (>=2) via /5, discord or the forums?

Soloqueue = RNG, given this is about midtier SCs of all things... there's a good chance the algorithmically assembled clownsfiesta would even fall apart with a perfect 2/2/2.

TLDR: You can waste your time with forum posts, or invest your time by looking for a buddy/group/guild to queue with.

Detangler

Post#15 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 4:18 pm

Popcornus wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:23 pm So, another one of these, eh?

What prevents you from forming a group (>=2) via /5, discord or the forums?

Soloqueue = RNG, given this is about midtier SCs of all things... there's a good chance the algorithmically assembled clownsfiesta would even fall apart with a perfect 2/2/2.

TLDR: You can waste your time with forum posts, or invest your time by looking for a buddy/group/guild to queue with.
The most informative TLDR I think i've ever read on the forums. Don't like not having healers in your scenario? Duo queue with one.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable