Recent Topics

Ads

Apothecary wont work

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Crypher

Apothecary wont work

Post#1 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:29 am

hi all,

first sry maybe my english isnt the best..

i got problems with apothecary on my wichhunter i can lvl it till lvl 25 with no problems than after lvl 25 it happend nothing i can only brew 1 potion got nothing in inventar and cand brew more till restart game than same again and again i tried to rerol a new wich hunter and same problem....i tried a new ironbreaker and it works i think lvl 30+ but i play moste time stelth cls wh oder we and cultivating bevore apothecary needs time .... maybe u can help me...

i asked a gm ingame he said i have to write a bugreport but i dont know how ... so i decieded to write it here

Ads
Gangan

Re: Apothecary wont work

Post#2 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:48 am

Crypher wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:29 am hi all,

first sry maybe my english isnt the best..

i got problems with apothecary on my wichhunter i can lvl it till lvl 25 with no problems than after lvl 25 it happend nothing i can only brew 1 potion got nothing in inventar and cand brew more till restart game than same again and again i tried to rerol a new wich hunter and same problem....i tried a new ironbreaker and it works i think lvl 30+ but i play moste time stelth cls wh oder we and cultivating bevore apothecary needs time .... maybe u can help me...

i asked a gm ingame he said i have to write a bugreport but i dont know how ... so i decieded to write it here
To place a bugreport you have to create GitHub account and open a new issue here
https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues?q=is%3Aopen
(You can also search if there's already a report or something similar)

Try to add as many infos as you can, include screenshots or video (if useful) and please respond if asked to by a mod/Dec
(To many reports stay unsolved due to no response of the op)
All this might help to find the bug. It may take some time though.
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Crypher

Post#3 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:37 pm

i have testet a lot.... to anyone who have the same problem u have to change the seeds... maybe lvl 1-25 make str potion than change to int potion for example ...

NSKaneda

Post#4 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:52 pm

You need to use higher lvl plants to lvl up apothecary (it's a good idea to pair it up with cultivation since you get lots of ingredients that "go up a lvl by themselves", both plants and seeds).
For 1-25 you need lvl 1 ingredients, 25-50 require lvl25 ingredients, 50-75 - lvl50 and so on. You can use lvl1 vials up to lvl175 without a problem, but make sure to use the same lvl plant+stabiliser (main ingredient + 2xgoldweed + extender ftw!).
Your apothecary will go up a lvl on every critical success so trying to go up a lvl over 25 with lvl1 plants will get you nowhere.

I highly recommend getting crafting info tooltip addon for all your crafting needs and Magical Growth Remix for cultivation.

-
-

Also, if your crafting bugs out on crit failure (can't add ingredients to crafting window, can't brew pots and so on) you need to relog, simply refreshing UI will not work.
RoR: Burszui SH, Ropopuch SHM<|[]|>Ginnar IB, Vidarr HMR, Runatyr RP ++ REV guild ++
Live: Karak Izor -> Karak Norn - Yarpaen IB, Ginnarr SL, Volundr ENG +Ithilmar's Chosen+
* * * playing 19 classes - running out of char slots * * *